Sign in to follow this  
cmiddlebrook

[SOLD] WTS Large Coastal Deed, Pristine

So I have decided to move to Xanadu and I am looking to sell Kelethin, a large deed on the NW coast of Pristine. Some of the features at a glance:

• Size: 47 x 69, Perimeter 14, 1 Guard (monthly cost 8s, 87c)
  • Located at X7, Y36 (not marked on the map but its just past Port Royal)
  • Large deed, (3,243 tiles!!) ,mostly undeveloped and ready for building
  • 56 tiles of enchanted grass, neatly organised into animal pens
  • Several horses, mostly 3-4 speeds. No bad traits
  • A mailbox, Courier 80 cast
  • 50QL Guard Tower
  • Altar's of Vynora (Silver) and Fo (Stone)
  • Coastal access on perimeter
  • Silver mine - Normal, Good, Very Good x 2 (the whole mountain is silver)
  • Iron mine - Normal, Very Good, Utmost
  • 3 working fountains / wells
  • Kitchen with forges, oven, BSB, tub
  • House with 2 beds, 2 chests
  • Various other forges & bsb's around the mines and elsewhere

Please PM me with your offer if you are interested!

Here are some screenshots of the deed, though they don't really convey the size of it very well - it's pretty big :-)

This first image shows two large sections of flattened areas on a split level. The deed token is just off the corner of the wooden animal pen on the left. You'll notice that there are trees everywhere in this deed - I only cut them when I needed them so there is no shortage of wood :-) Though it does make some of the screenshots a little difficult to see properly unfortunately. The building at the back is a large warehouse though I never put on the roof and floor.

flat1.jpg

This one is taken further up by the warehouse building on the image above. This is all completely flat and ready for building on.

flat3.jpg

This is also taken from the same area but looking back the other way. Here you can see the new animal pens that were built - all with enchanted grass, and the temporary pen on the right. The breeding pens are 2x2 and there are 6 of those and then there is another larger 4x4 general pen and another patch of 4x4 enchanted grass but I did not get time to finish the fencing around that one.

flat5.jpg

This next picture is taken off to the south of the ones above. This is another flat area that actually used to be a deep valley but I have been slowly shaving off the tops of the hills and using the dirt to fill the valley to make a much larger flat area for building. The slope at the back leads up to the guard tower.

flat2.jpg

This is the guard tower (50QL) and this sits on the southern edge of the deed. I've been taking a lot of dirt from this area too and as you can see, this has created another flat area for working with.

guardtower.jpg

Moving across from the guard tower, we have a small hill and in this next picture I take another shot of the pens to give a better view. The small farm area I have here extends off to the left another dozen or so tiles and hits deed edge on that side. You can also see the other two buildings in this pic but I have better shots of those.

pens3.jpg

Reversing backwards up that hill shown above is what I call 'Cherry Tree Hill' as I planted a bunch of cherry trees here :-) This is all on deed and is ready for terraforming and will create another large patch of building land if desired.

cherrytreehill.jpg

This next picture is taken from down below looking at the pens and in the background you can see the cherry trees. This is taken in winter so you can more clearly see the enchanted grass.

pens.jpg

Another picture of the pens with the kitchen in the background. Note that all of the horses you see here in the pics are staying with the deed. Most are 3/4 speeds and there are no bad traits.

pens2.jpg

A better view of the kitchen building. This has 2 forges, an oven, a BSB and a huge tub in it.

kitchen.jpg

If you continue on in the direction of the picture above, you'll get to another flat area and then just on the edge of the deed is the entrance to the iron mine as shown below.

ironmine.jpg

Reversing backwards from that picture (and changing seasons!) you get to lavender hill. I had started to shave off the top of this hill. It has a great view out over the sea at the top and would be a great place to build a big house. As you can see from the corpses this is the deed edge :-)

lavendarhill.jpg

Turning right at lavender hill you can see the coastal access. This is actually just off deed in the perimeter so you do get mobs down there. I didn't bother extending the deed this far as it's so steep it's just not buildable and the deed was huge anyway. There's a cobble pathway straight down to a dock area.

coastaccess.jpg

Here is a shot with a better view of the dock. Note that the cobble road is perimeter but by the time you get down to the dock it is off deed, hence the shack on the right.

dock.jpg

Lastly, standing from this same spot but looking the other back back up o the deed. the hill you see in front of you is lavender hill.

fromdock.jpg

I hope you have enjoyed the tour of Kelethin, please PM me with your offer!

Edited by cmiddlebrook

Might want to toss in a picture of the coastal side, looks very nice though. Luck on the sale and on Xanadu :)

The access down to the water is on the last picture but I can add another one from the dock but that part is actually off deed.

coastal deed? where is the water?  :P

That last picture has a boat hovering slightly above the ground. Oh that's water! :P

But yeah, a picture from the water looking at the deed would be nice.

That last picture has a boat hovering slightly above the ground. Oh that's water! :P

But yeah, a picture from the water looking at the deed would be nice.

Okay I have added two more shots of the coastal side of the deed. Let me know if you'd like any more details.

Very nice looking area and with all those trees it even feels like Kelethin :)

Fantastic spot for someone looking for a coastal location.

Looks like there would be enough room for a trader too. ;)

I didn't put a price on the sale, but I'm looking for around 50s but will welcome offers :-)