Sign in to follow this  
Roame

New Dawn Alliance • south-west bay

The New Dawn Alliance is based in the south-west inlet of Xanadu. It is best described as an extended local chat, where neighbours can chat and trade.

0fb3446e50.png

Above is the region we are limiting ourselves to in order to preserve the neighbourly vibe. If you have a deed in the highlighted area, please contact either me or a Valley of the Damned member and we can organize your invitiation!

NEWS BOARD

• The forest giant has been slain.
• If you have not already, please add your deed to the in-game alliance map.

For those in the alliance, please use this topic to let us know your deed, your main and any alts that are part of the alliance. Please also mark your deed on the in-game map. I will add these details to the spreadsheet linked below. This will help us all keep track of who's who, and where!

• Member list

Edited by Roame

For the dark holds. Validate. Is my main. Dustinnnnn. Is my main alt. dustinnnnn has 94 carp . Validate high mason I forget 70-80 .

I do own all three priest 70-80 faiths. But not prem right now. A couple months. Would love to either build a church like I did on cele. Or come join one the others build in alliance

As soon as I'm done with supply buildings I plan to work the hi way back to lormere and in process of getting more hots towers for the hi way . After that I'd be willing to help any community needs. I can plan huge buildings now and when my priest active I like helping out. Free or very discounted .

Other Alts I have way to many to list. But I can say eqgamer vyn priest. Asheron. Fo priest zhentil mag priest

• Like 1

I logged in to find it was spring, so here are a few snapshots for us to look back on in the future:

1a26fdc9b3.jpg

My closest neighbour, West Beach

c73d264a2f.jpg

Looking back on Beacon while crossing the bay

bccfbd049f.jpg

Valley of the Damned contains at least 70% of the alliance, and their harbor shows it!

If anyone from the alliance has WIP shots or other cool local things to share, please do! I especially want a picture of a certain Champion.

EDIT: Here's a few more from around the alliance:

de64217063.jpg

Trident Bay, home of Stewen

ddcd02b26a.jpg

West Beach, home of Rysann and Eyerobot

Edited by Roame

Looks like our old friend has finally been slain! Good news indeed.

Here's a picture to remember him by, courtesy of NachtMahr:

b6fa9d5a32.jpg

• Like 1

Bump for a great alliance that has:

-Slowly started incorporating more deeds around the map (Alliance map zoomed out: http://gyazo.com/e17dceca4add21699f7e77eb1445b5e9)

-Leading Xanadu in the number of unique slayings.

-Largest active market

And I would like to add that Valley of The Damned is now offering its shipyard service to Alliance members at a 15% discount!

Shipyard: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/105449-xanadu-shipyard-valley-of-the-damned/

• Like 1

I like that your map engulfs my Alliance as well.

No worries, as we don't intend to compete. OP simply says "Above is the region we are limiting ourselves to in order to preserve the neighbourly vibe. If you have a deed in the highlighted area, please contact..." It is not a declaration of our "turf" or anything like that. So with that said, nice to meet you neighbour.