Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 24

As to the password issue, I ask again, has the security system been fixed so you only change your password, and don't have to change your email address also?  It is a stupid limitation and I have never seen a website that required it.  Until that is fixed I have no faith in the security of your system as your are leaving in obvious errors, and I won't change my password.  Do your job right and I will gladly comply.

The issue was with resetting the security questions requiring change of email, changing password does not require changing emails, simply /password <oldpassword> <newpassword>

Congrats to you and your wife Baron! :D

Enjoy your time off to its fullest :)

The issue was with resetting the security questions requiring change of email, changing password does not require changing emails, simply /password <oldpassword> <newpassword>

If you had read the original post that told us to change passwords, it also said to change your security questions, so my point is still very valid.

Not quite sure how a tortoise fits with the sea theme

• Like 1

Congratulations and before you guys head out for a break can you flip the switch so we can mail to and from all servers? 

Aww, congratulations on the birth of your son :D Sleep is now something very precious, try to get the most of it! hehe. And thanks for the update!

Congratz to your family on your new addition!  Enjoy your well-deserved break, although now with all the late night feedings, you may need to get back to work to recover from your vacation.  We will patiently await more great news from Motala upon your return.  Again, Gratz!

Examine baby.

Kids like this one have many uses.

It is being taken care of by RedBaron_Johan.

He is very strong and has a good reserve of fat.

This creature could use some grooming.

I seriously lol'd.

Anyway, congrats on the new addition to the family! Also ty much for all the recent amazing updates!

Now to sneak over to sweden and see what this secret project that Rolf is working is all about >.>

I want turtles to keep on my island i am going to even build them a pond i have the perfect spot for one.  I hope they will be non-aggressive spawns and be able to be tamed.  ;)

We will still have plenty of staff who will oversee that things are running smoothly and as always, Rolfs eyes are watching from Valrei.

Rolf will be working on “something†for Wurm full time the next two weeks but I will leave that for him to reveal as he see fit!

Feeling of dread looming on the horizon anyone?.

• Like 1

I want turtles to keep on my island i am going to even build them a pond i have the perfect spot for one.  I hope they will be non-aggressive spawns and be able to be tamed.   ;)

Dude, those are tortoises, build a sand pit instead.

Not quite sure how a tortoise fits with the sea theme

crush.jpg

• Like 1

hmm, It seems baron is using a fantastic quality sheet! I knew it existed!!!

Congrats baron, and welcome to the next - fun - chapter of your life!  :)

Congrats on the new baby, he looks precious :wub: Enjoy your holidays all and look forward to the new stuff when you all get back together again (some more time to get my FC up for the furniture lol).

Congrats on the new baby (AKA Mini Baron) ;)

Congrats on the baby! 

What has happened with bridges? They are not even on the coming soon lists anymore? :/

congrats. 

you get time off when your wife gives birth?  I... I just don't... what... how... but...  wow.  good for you!

Gratz Baron for baby :)

New wood types textures?

Question mark icons?

Bridges?

When and why so long? :)

Gratz, Baron =D

-------------------------------------------

Why is Release crashing and burning since Xan launched? -.-

Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby  :D Looking forward to all the new furniture too.