Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 24

lssnw24L.jpg

Hello Fellow Wurmians!

Yes, I know. I did not make the news update last week but there was some special circumstances.

Let me just quickly shed some light on the situation.

Mini Baron

Me and my dear fiance have been expecting a child and last week things started to happen so I needed to stay home to take care of her.

And so finally on June 9th 21:05 our baby arrived.

A healthy little boy at 51cm tall and 3,5 kg weight.

And knowing the Wurmians I will get the “Picture or it did not happen!†comment to this post so I will beat you to it.

SuperBaby.jpg

With this information I think you understand I will not be available for some time as I will be on parental leave and some vacation.

The same is true for many of the others on dev team who will be leaving for summer vacations primarily from week 25.

We will still have plenty of staff who will oversee that things are running smoothly and as always, Rolfs eyes are watching from Valrei.

Rolf will be working on “something†for Wurm full time the next two weeks but I will leave that for him to reveal as he see fit!

Work will continue in the background but as team will not be full it will mostly be about fixes and maintenance work to increase stability and overall performance.

We are also going to do some much needed updates to the webpage so you might see some changes in the near future.

There will not be much to update on for a couple of weeks and we will pick up more frequently with the weekly news once dev team is fully assembled again.

There are several updates that should all be close to implementation by the time we are all back.

To name a few there is:

• The new boat models
  • The new furniture
  • The sea creatures
  • New Dragon models

I have a teaser for one more lovely creature that is going in with the others previously revealed in the "Sea theme" so have a look at this little guy!

Tortoise.png

Your Password and Security

Before I finish up this post I would also want to draw your attention to this post by the GM team about your passwords and security.

Every Wurmian should read this so please tell your friends about it as well.

Just follow this link please.

Psw & Security

So for now I want to wish you a great summer!

But remember, however tempting that lovely weather is outside there is still time to

Keep on Wurming!

• Like 46

All the best wishes to you and your family Baron. What deity will the boy be converted to, Vynora, Magranon, Fo or maybe even Libilla? :P

Congrats on the new family member, enjoy your time away and that new baby boy!  =)

+1 For superman outfit!

Gotta get some of those turtles too :o

Good news.

Wanted to know when are the traders coming back or never

Grats man :) Most wurmians are busy with Xanadu now anyways, take your well deserved time off!

Rolf will be working on “something†for Wurm full time the next two weeks but I will leave that for him to reveal as he see fit!

Argh! Couldn't you leave that sentence out of those news? Now we'll all be trying to figure out what it is... sleepless nights and all!

PS: +1 for the Hello world... and them turtles B)

grats on the baby, time to convert him to Libila! That turtle looks so damn cute! I want one! (and turtle soup...)

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 2

Congratulations on the wonderful new addition, I miss mine when they were that little...they just grow from that point and eat...a lot!

Mini Baron!!

Some day maybe he will be posting us the updates ^-^

Edit: I had a turtle like that for 6years.

His name was Tsapa =) can't wait to have those running around my place.

Edited by silakka

Examine baby.

Kids like this one have many uses.

It is being taken care of by RedBaron_Johan.

He is very strong and has a good reserve of fat.

This creature could use some grooming.

Edited by Vengus
  • Like 29

grats on the baby, time to convert her to Libila! That turtle looks so damn cute! I want one! (and turtle soup...)

uhm rose... A healthy little boy 

• Like 1

Good luck from us in sweden =) with the new arrival baron

Congrats on the child also those turtles look sick :D

Examine baby.

Kids like this one have many uses.

It is being taken care of by RedBaron_Johan.

He is very strong and has a good reserve of fat.

This creature went poopy and needs a new diaper.

Fixed it for you Vengus LOL

Congrats and Ill assume this is your first child, so just be prepared for your life never being the same again. :)

Skins for the 'new' wood types.

Forgotten? Being worked on? ETA before 2020?

• Like 1

Everyone, that is a tortoise, not a turtle.  Look at the feet, they are tortoise feet for the land, not water.  And if the staff is thinking turtle, fix the model to be a turtle instead.

As to the password issue, I ask again, has the security system been fixed so you only change your password, and don't have to change your email address also?  It is a stupid limitation and I have never seen a website that required it.  Until that is fixed I have no faith in the security of your system as your are leaving in obvious errors, and I won't change my password.  Do your job right and I will gladly comply.

Congratulations on the baby! Love the news about the sea turtle.  I will miss your weekly updates . Enjoy  that baby time.

Congratulations to you and your fiance :)

Whatever you do..... keep baby from computer when you wurming 

unless you want him to be a wurmian later too :)

there is no way to quit wurm since you started so you have to make your choice of his future now :)))