Sign in to follow this  
Ruger

Hunt: The Home wrecking CHAMPION Forest Giant

So we have a home wrecking forest giant, that also happens to be Champion, right next to us. He tends to wander on and off deed and is a bit of a menace.

We are organizing a hunt on this guy and since he is champion we will need the best we can pull together.

If you are interested in slaying this thing please post your fight skill and your best two handed skill.

Once we get a good size fighter pool we will send out the time and date.

If your a priest and interested in coming also post what type priest you are.

Cheers.

Loot: 

Skull - Will be going to banarashi since its been terrorizing the hell out of him and we've had to listen to it in alliance chat =P

Bone - Will be rolled off

Valeri Item(Only 50% drop chance) - If it is something I do not have I will be using a charge off it to continue the information pool on the buff/debuff and tier'ing titles. Remaining charges will be rolled out. If I do have it already all charges will be rolled out. All persons getting a charge will travel to the site together to make use of the charge for those that wish to use it. If you wish to sell your charge instead of using it, you will receive the item last after people have used it. So yes, if we have to travel to independance to use a white cherry, I guess we will be traveling to independance to use the white cherry.

All loot will be done via twitch.tv - as well the slaying will be streamed, corpse pickup, etc. I have the twitch already - and we will use http://www.random.org/lists/ using the list of names in local at the time minus alts.

The killing will be done on deed and everything will be ready and in place for this, altars, safe house, horses and if you need a weapon 90+ql with proper enchants please post that as well.

*Please be ready to bring extra favor, I will have as much favor items created as possible. This thing seriously might give us a run for our money...*

Edit: Location is SW. Not far, its on a deed and near the coast.

Edited by Ruger

I would be interesred in helping slay the terror.

71fs, 36 lrg maul.

Rolling with a rare lrg maul 89ql, and aosp plate.

count me in..i have a fighter and a healer..so as we get organized i'll offer up one of the two..since he's been thrashing my place i want a piece of him

toon 1...74fs huge axe

toon2 72fs huge axe, vyn priest

toon 3 fo healer

one will help..just depends what' needed most

Edited by Banarashi

72fs large maul

may bring fo priest if reactive by then

Can Bring Dderick.. High channeling Fo with 80fs and Huge axe skill

woot woot for TGod..thanks for the knarr btw..you're my new bestie

This will quite badly turn into a slaughter, being champ i bet he could pull alot more crits, on top of him being a unique. 

I might be up for it though

• Like 1

Is all the loots /randomed? If yes I am in and might or might not come with Yurik which have even lot more stat than me.

70++ fs something something two handed sword. I don't disclose my stats :P .

edit; count me and Yurik in :) .

Edited by rosedragon

Is all the loots /randomed? If yes I am in and might or might not come with Yurik which have even lot more stat than me.

70++ fs something something two handed sword. I don't disclose my stats :P .

Skull will be going to banarashi since it has been wrecking havoc on him since after he planted and weve been hearing it in alliance chat. Hes put up a lot of hell with this thing. 

Skull will be going to banarashi since it has been wrecking havoc on him since after he planted and weve been hearing it in alliance chat. Hes put up a lot of hell with this thing. 

sure, if you just make it clear on the first post what randomed, what not, what the exceptions, etc.

• Like 1

I'd be down if it's still around. curious if loots are randomed as well.

80+ FS and HA

Nixon and Zamiel'll come. 70fs and large maul/huge sword

Time for the Dev's to reprogram these Uniques properly so as to not destroy others work. Until this is done I will not participate in any organized hunts of these types.

=Ayes=

champion unique? count me in!

90+FS, 70+ Large Maul, Fo priest with "healing hands".

Did i miss it or didn't you state WHERE that lovely fella is? :D

Depending on the location I might be able to join as well, 70fs HA AF

Depending on location, I'm down.  70fs HA AF

I'll be logged into my alts most of the day so you can contact me on any of the following:

Jameison

Cee

Tea

Awesomesauce

Edited by Niclamus

70 fs Longsword + large iron shield

Its time to protect our new homeland folks!

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 12, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 12, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

Just so people know, this Ruger guy has an insane ego and anger issues. When he found out I was killing the White Drake on Deli with friends I invited from MR/Chaos, he ranted to me about how it wasn't my right to invite those people along (because only Deli people should kill the deli drakes) and then asked me if I'd be interested in trading valrei items with him. When I told him I had no interest in trading the items with him or what he had to offer (because frankly, they were not mine to trade or offer since that was part of the deal I made with those coming along) he insisted that I had to be interested in what he had to offer (/rolleyes) and I should hear him out.

He kept spamming me as I was organizing getting people up to my deed for the kill (as we have a secure mountain range with many gates and deeds protecting it so it's a bit of a pain to get people added to all the necessary doors etc.) and when I told him I was busy he demanded I tell him what items we got and look into trading with him, when I threatened to put him on ignore so I could get some peace and organize the kill he went nuts in PM cursing and calling me a "arrogant selfish elitist" and a string of other expletives and insults (which was particularly amusing since he was arrogant enough to assume I needed to hear him out to begin with).

He ended up having to be warned/muted by a GM.

Just a PSA for people getting involved in a hunt with him so you know what you're dealing with.

Edited by Zeno

Depending on the accessibility of the location, I'll sign up.

80+FS, 70 skill in 2h sword, ql85ish enchanted weapon.

Can bring a mag to link, and a Fo.

Very much depends on the location though.

i would like to join in. but will prob be heavy dependent on location and time.

70+fs

51+ Large maul

dont have a "good" wep so would need a slaying large maul for the event... mines only 60ql atm

i have high ql chain and plate guessing i should bring plate.

Time for the Dev's to reprogram these Uniques properly so as to not destroy others work. Until this is done I will not participate in any organized hunts of these types.

=Ayes=

Surely the point of hunting them is to STOP them wrecking people's work?

Just one for me, who'll have 70FS and 50LMaul by the time of the slaying, I'm sure.

Up too 40 Lrg Maul Skill. This still happnin'? Or did Chaos get here first too? xP

I'll help. I've got 82fs, And something like 76 large maul skill. But if he's one of those things that like to knock you through the air, Can we fight him near water hopefully?