Sign in to follow this  
Bodge

Blood of Angels charge (2 available)

Blood of Angels (Release)

You are bidding on a single charge of a Blood of Angels sorcery item. There are two available (one on behalf of Delakar).

Please make sure you are clear on all the info with regards to the item before bidding. There are requirements for use so make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. Have a look at this thread for further info

Auction 1

1 Blood of Angels charge

Starting Bid: 45s

Increments: 5s

Current bid: 45s

Current Winner:

Buyout: PM serious offers to myself or Delakar

Auction 2

1 Blood of Angels charge

Starting Bid: 45s

Increments: 5s

Current bid: 45s

Current Winner:

Buyout: PM serious offers to myself or Delakar

Sniper protect - 2hrs

Reserve - 80s

At auction end, to avoid any potential issues we will meet to trade so that all people, money and charges are in the same place and make the exchange there. Please note that with the new drop changes the sorcery items are less likely to drop. We took down the red dragon yesterday with no sorcery item dropping so they are now significantly rarer.

Bid below.

auction_timer_1402874552.gif

Edited by Bodge

Most of the info is in the thread that I have linked in the first post.

For a male, you gain the "Occultist" title, and have the ability to use a star gem staff to cast a spell, "Karma Continuum": on yourself, which costs 500 Karma and provides a 10 minute buff of 20% damage reduction.  Also, you gain a permanent buff of "Acid resistance", which reduces acid damage taken by 15% and a permanent debuff of "Cold vulnerability", which increases cold damage taken by 10%.

Edited by Galatyn

Spell is different for female toons, so please check the thread he listed to see current information on it for male and female. 

Happy selling, should be good sell.

Edited by Ruger

In case interested in the duration time,  I've casted it two times now and it was 10 minutes each cast.  I'm on Release.  It could be different on other servers.

I must say that it is a great spell.  I took 2 fighters to a dragon fight and did notice the 20% damage reduction from it's fire AoE.

Edited by Galatyn

Discussed privately with Gala. 

Edited by Ruger

I have received a number of pms indicating that the price of these is significantly higher than the auction might suggest. Reflecting this I have added a reserve and sniper protection, sorry about the changes after auction start.

Wait so you saying you want 80s per charge for a reserve or you are not selling now? 

I have not bought any of these but that seem way to expensive to me. I was having trouble seeing paying 40s. but maybe i am just not seeing its value anyway gl with it. 

Edited by Kegan

People have been picking these up for over a gold per charge hence the high reserve. Problem is there isn't too much to go on but pretty much all the charges I know that have sold are 50s + and that was when they dropped every time. Now they don't and there are less available because a load have been used. At the end of the day if it doesn't sell I will drop the price/wait/use it.

Well i just did not know. I was not trying to bash your pricing it just seemed high to me but for a permanent spell and buff if you get the right combination it might be worth it. (I guess more so for the PvP guys though, not much need for it in PvE really)

I had been offering like 25-30s for them but i have not bought any either, lol

Edited by Kegan

There have been confirmed sales of 1 gold, which is why the reserve. Am tempted just to shut this auction down, it is annoying how info is limited, and just sell on offers.