Sign in to follow this  
Tarkie

It's about time to fix the mailing system!

Mailing system  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Make every portable items also mailable? (Excluding loadable items such as Looms)

• Yes
    • No
    • I've a better idea (Pls explain in comments)

+1 for fixing the mailing system

the mail fee is enough to force people to try local market first, but there is things that you can't always find in local such as rare items or reimping to your weapons/tools.

I like the concept, but please fix your thread title to match what you are actually suggesting.

If it exists, it should work for all gear. I believe Wurm would be a better game without the mail system, and that it does allow a single active player to dominate a market. But, if it is going to exist (and man is it convenient) then it should work for all chattel, not just some. Natural materials should be excluded, as should unfinished items.

Please, please update the mailing system. Honestly, these kinds of changes should have been a given, as it is right now, it is WAY too easy for someone to scam a buyer.

+1

+1 sys need some work just combined 6 furs to mail to a player so he could make 2 beds, it was going to cost 50c to mail on the same server Xanadu.

The damn fur isn't even worth 50c.

"mail it all" +1

It must be so hard to increase the volume of a mail box. Yes, a move that is so bad it might make Wurm explode! (sarcasm)

+1 and I'd even say yes to mailing every single thing. Even crates full of items.

+1 and I'd even say yes to mailing every single thing. Even crates full of items.

No.

Player deliveries are, and should, still be a thing. Leave the mailing as it is now would be my opinion if sailing would be done better.

No.

Player deliveries are, and should, still be a thing. Leave the mailing as it is now would be my opinion if sailing would be done better.

Hmmm...A sailing overhaul..or mailing one. It'd be great to have both, but..I only have one lifetime you know. 

(But fixing what can be mailed is (I suppose) easy, so give that a good ol +1)

No.

They can be a thing, it's called choosing to do it.  Don't let your choice of gameplay ruin my quality of life gameplay by restricting choices.

• Like 1

I totally agree. It isnt just an inconvenience for the sellers. It is an inconvenience for the buyer as well. In order to get my 2 hand sword imped I am forced to find someone that can do it on xanadu ( a huge map) or travel by ship for 8 hours and then wait for it to be imped on a different server and then travel alllll the way back. thats 16 hours if the wind is good + 1 or 2 hours for the imp. To be honest, it is ridiculous. Not having these items mailable is killing the wurm economy and detracting from the gaming experience. Just let us fed ex the damn items please.

Victory \o/

mailing system seems to be fixed now. but i ll keep the post open till we are sure there are no more issues about it.

Anyways, its been the best upgrade for quite some time now! Enjoy it wurmians!