validate

Xanadu deed count by month end

how many deeds on Xanadu by the end of the month  

135 members have voted

1. 1. number of Xanadu deeds by the end of june

• under 1000 (we hit 650 today)
    • just over 1000
    • more then indi (1110 currently)
    • more all other freedom islands combined (not including indi, pris nor release) 1400ish
    • more then indi and all other servers as most will disband and move too (2500ish)

I voted for 

1.  more all other freedom islands combined (not including indi, pris nor release) 1400ish

But only in case we connect soon :P

I dont see an option for "Less than there were at a week into the land rush" .

I'm going to peg it at 625-670

• Like 1

There needs to be an option.

"Does it matter in 6 months half of the deeds will be gone anyway."

And

"Does it matter they are just trader deeds anyway, so people can milk more silver out for free."

• Like 1

"Does it matter they are just trader deeds anyway, so people can milk more silver out for free."

I thought they were not possible on Xanadu.

I think it depends on if they open the server  or not. If we get connected  it will go well over 1k if not  under 1k.

Edited by Chiqa

I thought they were not possible, yet, on Xanadu.

fixed that for you.

I voted more than Indy, but that should have a caveat....If  the borders are opened sometime this month ;)

No idea. It sure is impressive though to have been playing there with an alt at times and see them popping up on the event screen every so often. Also, the player count there is staggering in comparison to the other servers when checking it on login, even now with no older players upon the server. It will be interesting to see the player count after the oldies are allowed in. If player count per server is any indication, Xanadu is a huge success and should be even more so once oldies arrive to shape it into something dramatic and enticing for all to experience.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Looking at the player ratios on other servers, does Xanadu put nails in the coffins of the other islands. How does a game like this now maintain a healthy population  on all the other islands particularly when you consider the sheer size of Xanadu, Average 300 players on when i play and i barely see one in local.

The population is fine, It's the economy that's in ruins. Because they kept adding more small servers. Hopefully Xanadu will fix that problem. But since we can't go there, It's not going to work.

• Like 1

No idea. It sure is impressive though to have been playing there with an alt at times and see them popping up on the event screen every so often. Also, the player count there is staggering in comparison to the other servers when checking it on login, even now with no older players upon the server. It will be interesting to see the player count after the oldies are allowed in. If player count per server is any indication, Xanadu is a huge success and should be even more so once oldies arrive to shape it into something dramatic and enticing for all to experience.

=Ayes=

Depending on how many current Xanadu players are alts. ;)

While I've been exploring on my own alt there, I haven't met many truely new players many have even stated their intentions as I pass through, that they're just making a forward deed and collecting some basic resources for when the borders open.

And global chat is constantly full of talk about forward deeds or "Xan alts" right now, so only time will tell on how successful Xanadu actually is.Most of the alts will probably get ditched if the borders finally open, or if Rolf cancels the opening altogether.

There is no doubt though, that Xanadu does have quite a few newbies too. :)

Edited by syncaidius

I also think you are forgetting that the deeds on Indy are dramatically dropping, and I can only venture to guess that will become even more prominent when the borders open. So I voted more than indy (currently 4) x)

=Ayes=

Give or take 10% about the same.   That would be my guess.

Somewhere at 9000, not gonna say over 9000, but it could be over 9000.

Atleast that's how cele disbands are looking like *-*

Depending on how many current Xanadu players are alts. ;)

While I've been exploring on my own alt there, I haven't met many truely new players many have even stated their intentions as I pass through, that they're just making a forward deed and collecting some basic resources for when the borders open.

And global chat is constantly full of talk about forward deeds or "Xan alts" right now, so only time will tell on how successful Xanadu actually is.Most of the alts will probably get ditched if the borders finally open, or if Rolf cancels the opening altogether.

There is no doubt though, that Xanadu does have quite a few newbies too. :)

Taking a shot in the dark, but....

I would guess the alt to newb ratio is closer to 5:1.

5 alts for every 1 new player.

922 Settlements  june 18th   i think we will be over the 1000 in another week

Funny thing guys is that Indi has 1019 from last count.  

Id rather suspect that Xan could hold 3000 before it got what one would call well populated

Xanadu just hit the 1000 active Settlements mark. Still needs another 70+ more to beat Indy's current total.

Edited by Happiness

Looking at the log on screen since Xanadu's opening I have seen the player count on the server to be 4 to 6 times the amount as compared to Independence (which is always the second highest). This is a very dramatic difference in player count and shows just how attractive this new server has become, for whatever reasons.

No telling how long this many times over player count will last there but I would say that the difference will always be maintained at several times over. No doubt the majority of this player activity is devoted to players building and developing their deeds, as evidenced by new deeds springing up like crazy there. Probably the vast majority of these have been placed by the current player base in contrast to new players.

I was upon Deliverance on opening day and placed a deed there but with the vastness of Xanadu this process has seemed to take on a different dimension. Interesting times to observe it all.

=Ayes=

oddly the graph is capped at 1000 even for days now.  so i know we made it over. but until they fix the cap of the graph we wont know the total.

seeing cele dropped about 100 in past month too

12 am est.    was 38 on pristine, 58 on indie. Yea id say Xan has had a massive impact on current maps, It damn near killed them. Pristine took the hardest hit ofem all.  Xan current numbers is mostly current players, doesnt look like that many new players joined at all. im praying they dont add anymore maps ingame perminatly, because there is a TON of room on ALL maps now. just gotta travel to findem. (population wise)