Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Seek - Hunt - /Random - [To be locked]

I live on exo but interested to join

75 FS

80 QL 2HS (20 skill but grinding this up) / 80 QL highly enchanted LS+LMS (60-ish skill)

Drake armor + great helm

I can also offer free LW and Shield imping to 70 to those participating and possibly locks for favor if i have a bit of time to prepare.

updating the thread with the latest names.

Please add me (same name in game), above 70 fight skill and drake and LT weapon. Also could do Fo healings instead.

Count me and Yurik in if you wish. I use two handed sword, Yurik use huge axe. Far above 70 fs, outsiders.

add me, ql70 plate, ql 90 supreme axe

90 fs, 90 huge axe, 82 agg fighting

I would like to be added to the fighters list.  I have 70.75 fs and 80 ql rare huge axe and 80 ql chain set

To avoid people coming to do the unique before the event, we will move faster on those.

Drama free edit.

Edited by Odynn

Hello, can you add wulfgar and argustin. both 70+ fs and deeded on deli

Seeing how a known PvP group been 'invited' to kill the red dragon on pristine (while the fighters were preparing a public event) we will have to move fast - always be prepared to move in for a kill.

I wonder, you got one of the 'known PvP group' on the outsider rooster.

I know that - tweeter feeds are easy to read and we might take that in consideration

Note that being in a team works also if you don't want to do alliance. I have tested light of fo and mass stamina. Both works.

Note that being in a team works also if you don't want to do alliance. I have tested light of fo and mass stamina. Both works.

Tested with a team - non alliance member were not healed sadly.

On another note : Seeing some recent events on the last hunt - we will use random.org/list while streaming. Editing the list each time a player win one item.

I would like to fix things that way if you all agree on that :

• List will contain the fighters name(no alts) - butcher (if not fighter or alt) - favor (or money) provider (till they win one item on fights done with their favor / cash) - Healers.

Idea is to provide loot to reward player involvment - can be confirmed by the events / combats log - preventing anyone from doing a one hit and fleeing away to be rewarded from others hard work.

• Like 2

Odd. Will need to confirm with some people. Didn't hear any complaints. For now stick with alliance that works for sure;

if we are still up having fun i want to join in aswell in hunters, 82,50 FS (2h ql90 healing sword 78+ in skill ) ( ql 90 rare huge axe 50+ skill)

i'm still mayor of Autumn Grove n play on deli though not as much..could you please add me.   70+fs huge axe

Edited by Greasygrundle

You can strike me off the list. I have passed through the grey rain curtain to the green hilled Xanadu under a swift sunrise.

Add me to the list, I've been on Deli since day one, I travel the vast forests and mountains frequently. I have 71 FS, and a 50 skill in large axes (Yeahhh, not huge but I've been with large axes since ever)

Name is Genocide.

Edited by Huntar

If you need an extra hand and I am online, please feel free to send a PM.  Uisge, 78 FS, 60 huge axe, Master Chainsmith.  Living on Exodus, but unattached to any deed on Deli so can join alliance if need be.

PS, grats on Master Platesmith, happened to be passing through when you rolled 90.

Edited by Uisge_Beatha

Please feel free to  pm me if you need an extra hand. 83 fs, 74 huge axe skill, Sexy Rare huge axe with shd  and all the good stuff.  While I have small deed on deli I can ally as needed.

I have a 2 fighters if needed, one a mag priest who can also smite / mass stam

Sign me up please :)

Are there any upcoming slayings?