Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Seek - Hunt - /Random - [To be locked]

I would love to join the hunt. Just landed 70 FS and 50 Huge Axe tonight!   I'm with Gunner and Azreal on their deed, a local delian!

• Like 1

I would like to sign up to the list. My did is Kalami. I have all the required skills and equipment.

Thank you :)

Edited by Annyil

Seeing the incessant drama - lack of coordination - rules following, i will step down from the hunt managment (as well).

If anyone else want to take it from there feel free to do so.

• Like 1

Seeing the incessant drama - lack of coordination - rules following, i will step down from the hunt managment (as well).

I trust your judgement. 

Sad to hear this, but understandable. I wasn't around for this one, but know how people can be when it comes to unique hunts. Thanks for the hunts Odynn!

Sad times...... sad times indeed.

• Like 2

I thought the hunt was very co-ordinated even though one slipped through the net.
The killzone on the other hand.

yeah.. when u see a raid leader trying to get aggro the thing to do is wait. ;)

Congratulations!

Unfortunately it was in the middle of the night for me, this time.

See you all next time, hopefully :)

aye Yaga I don't see why couldn't it set to a timing where at least the active participants could join. This is why the italics are there in my comment ...

At least I have a bunch of nice screenshots of the penned dragon and me, and I know what to expect from the guys there.

• Like 1

Indeed - I am a bit disappointed. Seems that time was perfect for US players though...

Can't have it all, I guess :)

What boiled my brain is that after being a quite active part of the penning I cannot see it anyhow nice to put the hunt discussion to a team chat where I was not even invited - but yeah thinking about it maybe better to be outsider to such a "community".

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 2

nothing can be perfect for everyone. though since i'm no longuer managing those hunts, i will request the locking of that thread on that last touch of drama.

[To be locked]

as a last word I feel I need to state that my respect goes to Odynn to try to work the things to the better and even offering compensation from his own share which is of course not necessary and not to be accepted.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

you were part of the rolls, as was yaga and thetashman, and everyone that participated in the finding and penning of the dragon.

• Like 1

you were part of the rolls, as was yaga and thetashman, and everyone that participated in the finding and penning of the dragon.

Thank you for including me  :)

• Like 1