Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Seek - Hunt - /Random - [To be locked]

I have a deed on Deli.  It's called Reedsville and Dinor is mayor.  Please sign me up on the list:

Galatyn  70+ FS

Balatyn 70+ FS and 100 faith Fo priest

can also bring Picaroon 100 faith Mag priest as battery or cast mass stamina.

Sign me up please !

70fs+, large maul

Sign us up please, we live on deliverance.

Maximustehgreat 70+

Violetann 70+

Zaaephod from Exodus

76fs, 64 2hs, plate

I don't expect to be called on regularly since I'm from Exodus, but if you guys are short, look me up.

Rozwell FS 70+ Huge Axe 50+

Edited by Rozwell

I want to thank everyone for being so patient with us last night, though we ran into many difficulties during the whole occurrence, it was the patience of many like Doombiscuit, Shadowronin, Neem, Shadowblasta, Rozwell, Nicrolis, Knightmares and various others that kept the motivation for this killing so alive and open to the community for the 12 hours that it had been, lots of thanks to these guys aswell as the individuals that joined us later for the fight, the night certainly was interesting and I doubt I'd forget such a thing, but I wouldn't have managed to finally get my dragon slayer title after waiting for eight full years without you all.

zKJdzxC.jpg

RYrfNrW.jpg

iRqSZDk.jpg

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 2

Man dont forget to thank Rozwell he kept the thing kited for a long time while me and doom tried to gather a hunting party. Just waiting for the next Dragon I still want the title.

Edited by shadowblasta
  • Like 1

sign me up for the fun!

Cerber 90+FS, huge axe

can also butcher if needed (78 butchering atm)

edit: forgot to mention, i'm from indy

Edited by Cerber

Thank you to everyone who attended, organized, and stood there waiting patiently for the skirmish against the red dragon!

PckPnfg.jpg

Vfi5ryu.jpg

nbgUVuK.jpg

It was a fairly decent fight with only a handful amount of fighters and healers (Special thanks to Odynn for offering his worthless corpse to the dragon several times), and overall it ran incredibly smooth, save for the first failed attempt.

A thanks to Doombiscuit (An all of Sloppy Hollow) for organizing the killing, XVanx for keeping us on our toes while he led the dragon all the way from one side of the map to the other, and all of the dedicated fighters and hunters who attended this killing!

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 2

I only died once ! most of us did anyway. LoF nerf is a PITA !!! that said, was a nice and smooth fight on the second run, many thanks to the healers who kept me alive during those 2 minutes cooldown.

From our PvE point of view - LoF is the only spell worth using in those event, the 40 seconds timer of the healing spell and the difficulty to target a player in a crowded area make most of them useless.

• Like 2

gPFXemw.jpg

hwGoYHp.jpg

iFq6V3P.jpg

Compilation of previous dragon slaying events (And the one that happened just several minutes ago)

• Like 1

gPFXemw.jpg

hwGoYHp.jpg

iFq6V3P.jpg

Compilation of previous dragon slaying events (And the one that happened just several minutes ago)

Grats on finding the red dragon! :)

• Like 1

A bit sad (but understandable) that these events no longer are open to the public.

Less riffraff trampling upon and despoiling the lands of Deliverance will be a welcome relief. Organize these events within your secretive collectives and depart swiftly afterwards. Don't forget to bury your corpses too, since the best I can do is to butcher them to make them less obtrusive rotting away in the dust. Har!

=Ayes=

the recent events show that semi private kills are the best ones to avoid most of the drama.  Sadly no one will be happy either with a public kill or a private one. Drama will always be there even with our best intents.

We are trying to do our best to give a good time to the players attending and warning the players online (and trusted) to attend the kill. We are far from doing it out of greed (heck, else we would keep some of the loot for ourself instead of rolling everything between the players).

Now please avoid derailing the thread any further.

• Like 7

the recent events show that semi private kills are the best ones to avoid most of the drama.  Sadly no one will be happy either with a public kill or a private one. Drama will always be there even with our best intents.

We are trying to do our best to give a good time to the players attending and warning the players online (and trusted) to attend the kill. We are far from doing it out of greed (heck, else we would keep some of the loot for ourself instead of rolling everything between the players).

Now please avoid derailing the thread any further.

I agree with this. I was not at that slaying, but seeing how many people were, i can tell that this is not one village who does it for greed, but more like a punch of Deli people who were online and are trustworthy and skilled enough (70fs is the main thing i think) doing what needs to be done. GJ Odynn and Co :)

If there is a chance for that yet I'm happy to join the list  with my Mag and his smiting / mass stamina abilities plus the required fight/weapon skills.

Also can bring  our Fo priest for healing / battery

Based on Xanadu so definitely qualifying as an outsider only :D

Edited by Jaz

hTmQpGb.jpg

Dire Were-Dragon-Bat hanging from cave ceiling and ready to bite your head off, another well done job team.

• Like 8

Saw some fresh blood on the kill list :) Maybe next time I'll be on 

• Like 1