Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Seek - Hunt - /Random - [To be locked]

I was just checking out Toomanywurms, and scrolling down the list Deli has an amazing track record for killing these things.  Most of our kills have been same day/next day, with only a few occasions where they'd live longer.  

Since the uniques started spawning individually, the longest a kill has ever taken was 6 days 4 hours, a pesky Goblin Leader.

Going by the same timeframe, the shortest kill we ever had was a red dragon, which we had dead 4 hours 23 minutes after spawning.

A big thanks to everyone who's taken part in these with us, the things that happen on Deli never fail to impress me.

• Like 4

Seems like our listing is totaly outdated as well - i might do a clean up in the next few days and update it.

Please Add Myself and Awen to the list:

InGame contact : Koroth

InGame contact : Awen

Both 70+ FS

willing to help with site preparation.

Hello,

I found and penned a avatar of vynora on my deed. I figured maybe one of you gents would be interested in arranging a kill. It is on Deli. I dont want to arrange anything myself. But i can be online to unlock the gate and set permissions to attack at desired time. Pm me for discussion and whereabouts. Thx

Would love to join in with the fighters 70+fs, as long as I'm not taking a much needed space? Ty in advance.

• Like 1

Sign me too please.

Sagis 70+fs (and counting) huge axe, plate armors

Del/Ind/Xan

Edited by Sagis

Me and my friend Dimmi would like to be added to the hunters list, we are located to Xanadu and celeb we both are 70+fs  with two handed sword!

Add BigBuoy 70+FS with a very nice huge axe. Thanks again, Odynn.

add DrSatan and Cita to the list of fighters please. i'll work on getting my Fo priest back up and running

I'd like to be on list too :) Alkhadias- 75FS+ nice 2h Axe, made by Odynn anyway :D I'm in Xanadu

Nusty, Pagani, Yamuliss(90 Faith Fo) all 70 fighters to the list please. Xanadu.

Edited by Rudie

Oydnn

Please count me in all of your Hunts. That was fun helping kill kyclops.

My fs is 80.34 and rising thanks to your awesome weapon you made me.

thanks again ~Angry Walter~

soon to be a new requirement : come with an odynn crafted two hander... (fixing the list).

Edited by Odynn

Hi there Odynn,  I just moved to Deli and would like to be added to the hunter's list. 

77 FS

70 Lrg Maul skill and a large maul to go with it 

I can also bring a Fo priest to add favour. Can bring a good supplies of cloth to sac if needed.

Cheers,

Wilca

** holy hell you all work fast over here. I saw the Kyklops on my morning ride. Get home work and he's dead. I will really have to be on the ball now :)

Edited by MissWilc

I would like to be added please.

73+ FS and 60+ LrgMaul.  Weapons and armor to go along.

Thank you,

Spif

Quick easy kill for the hunters! Ty all for joining us! Sadly the cute fluffy chicks didnt survive ;_;

hX5SiOU.jpg

• Like 1

add me ;p

79FS Smaul / 2h

Edited by Mishia