Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Seek - Hunt - /Random - [To be locked]

Content : The goal of this thread is still planning the next uniques kill, gathering the interested fighters and fixing the rules of this hunting team.

So, following the recent drama in freedom chat, hunts will be announced to anyone listed here*, but the loot will be private and shared amongst those who helped to make the kill happen.

Want to fight the beasts, what do you have to do :

1/ Follow the team rules and directive or you will be removed from the listing.

2/ Deliverance active citizens will have the priority on the invites, in case of nasty monsters the outsiders will be called as well.

3/ At least 70 FS and 50 skill in one of the huge weapons (huge axe - 2handed sword - large or medium maul).

4/ Come at the fight site with said huge weapon (80QL) and a plate set at least (70QL)

4-A/If you plan to die (or respawn at least), bring your tent!

4-B/If you want to avoid dying, bring some cotton as well.

5/ Loot will be awarded with a randomised list of the helpers (published on pastebin) and with the /random function in game, winner will choose their items. Only one possible gain per hunt, valrei charges count as 3 items.

Else, you can always show for the blood.

Why the changes ? Because the players managing those hunts do it without help from the community. Uniques are not served on a plate sadly and we have to invest time and money to do it. You can read bellow how you could and can still help.

Hunters list (will be updated and checked once in a while) :

Deliverance :

Shadowronin(MIA)

DoctorAngus (02/06/15)

Odynn (02/06/15)

Mith

Clasin (02/06/15)

Cieno (02/06/15)

Nicrolis (02/06/15)

Martynas(MIA)

Neem

Stevelee (12/06/15)

pugwash

Dizzylexia (12/06/15)

LorainneJ

Subie (02/06/15)

TheShawv (02/06/15)

jaytee (12/06/15)

mrcoolman (02/06/15)

genocide (02/06/15)

daash (12/06/15)

starr/styxx

Lisabeth / Delara (12/06/15)

koroth & Awen

Theonis

drsatan

eratosthenes

thijs

thetashman (07/06/15)

niki

kochinac (12/06/15)

angrywalter

wilca (12/05/15)

mishia/jessicame (22/07/15)

spif (02/06/15)

Deividasv

bakeruss (02/06/15)

Jaz (12/06/15)

sighx (02/06/15)

comodo (07/06/15)

Jberg (07/06/15)

turmoil (07/06/15)

redbearing (12/06/15)

yaga (12/06/15)

quasiwud (12/06/15)

rasu (13/06/15)

aarontx (03/07/15)

pingvinen (03/07/15)

guruen (03/07/15)

Thorakkanath(23/07/2015)

Inspira(23/07/2015)

Neanderthol(25/072015)

wulfgar(14/08/2015)

picotto

gunnerkiba

metsaloom

faster(gaul)

stannis

dalvin

lunn

ruukuegg

bloodscythe

Azraelofdeath

tikki

Outsiders :

Roman

bigbuoy

bdew

cerber

GorgonKain

Niki

Klinge

Thorgot

Zerku

Fraeya

griper

Sowrecked

chiqa

dimmi

zarkadi

sagis

nusty

pagani

yamuliss

Sanrina

majqo

tuga

bunnyman

spyte

Zachariah

jukimo

Nota Bene :

*If you are not online when we try to pm you, please do PM us when you log in and check if a hunt is going on. We are unable to know if you are online or not after we PMed you a first time.

**If you want to be sure to be included in the loot list : help find the unique. As said above, those are community events, killing it is one thing, finding it is another.

To be continued / updated

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 13

Old thread

Content :

The goal of this thread is planning the next events and uniques kill, gathering the interested fighters and fixing the rules of this hunting team.

We managed a few successfull hunts but even with all our good will not drama-free. We hope better rules and hunting procedure will help us to make more public event while securing the kills, loot and avoid all that useless drama.

What do you need to join the hunt :
1/ Be interested and willing to follow the following rules.
2/ At least 70 FS and some skill in one of the huge weapons (huge axe - 2handed sword - large or medium maul).
3/ Being able to switch alliance for the kill (Light of Fo heal everyone in the same alliance) OR able to heal yourself.(No longuer true).
4/ Armor - yes those things hurt... like a lot. chain of high QL or plate do the job.
    (some plate sets can be loanned for the fight.)
5/ Weapons (2 handers please - 1 handed never do a proper amount of damage) - remember to use the pointy side against the beast.
    (more seriously - if you have a good weapon bring it with you - else we can lend you some of the spare ones).

Priest / Healers / Seekers / Butcher.
Fo priests with 70+ faith able to cast Light of Fo and others healing spell (or being a battery).
Mag priests for the mass stamina and occasionnal smite. 3 or 4 priest can be needed for long fights (red dragon being the toughest)
Healers - we will always need some occasional patching. Come with us - and you will still have some blood at least.
Butcher - even if we try to cover that, you can help us if you are reliable and have a higher skill.

How to help :
You want to help the community / help the fighters / do a good deed. Here are a few ideas :
1/ Favor - priests are always hungry for those : Smite / Mass Stamina / Light of Fo and others healing spell need it.
    Favor is the key of a successfull hunt and no player death.
2/ Cotton / Healing covers - not in the alliance : no heal - we will need those from time to time.
3/ weapons and spare plate sets - while those are mainly covered some help with steel / coal / iron can help to keep them in good shape.
4/ Coins - as some players can't be trusted (and that's very sad), we will place deeds on the unique kill site. Deeds cost coins as you know. Even if we will pay for them some help will be nice.

What - When - Where ?
1/ Anything and everything - we will mainly hunt uniques, avatars or just hunting party if you want to.
2/ As soon as a unique is located we will try to warn this hunting party members one day before hand.
    Warning the whole deliverance island once we are heading in for the kill or almost ready to do it.
    Depending on the area and others possible huntings parties around of course.
3/ Location will be disclosed at the last time for the same security reasons.

As much as we hate those restrictions seeing the recents events some discretion
    and privacy will be needed untill the situation change.

L00T !
1/ Helpers / Fighters / Butcher / Priests will have one roll each on each of the items.
2/ Unless asked otherwise by the hunting members - No Alts on the roll list.
3/ Once you won one item you will be removed from the list. No multiple gain for the same player.
4/ Valrei items have 3 charges. Each of them will be rolled independtly.
5/ As much as possible we will use Random.org while streaming the rolls for more safety and equal randomness.

5B/ on little party hunts - loot can be rewarded via /random on one tile or done through random.org on the hunting parties members request.
6/ Loot will be awarded by value. Usually starting with Fantastic Bone (If available) - Scale(depending on amount) - Valrei charges - Supreme Bone (If available) - Drake hide (depending on amount) - Skull (depending on type) - Rare Bone (If available).

6A/ Nota bene - drop on scale / hide have been changed as such the loot order will be modified.

7/ Loot exchange. If you want a piece of the loot and are offering a coinage value to be roll on it instead it will be yours as long as the others players agree on it. Your name will still be on the list to roll on the coins amount.

Any new information will be added - Players will always be warned before hand if any changes are made. Loot procedure should stay the same.

No forum account - PM Shadowronin or myself in game to be added on the list.

Edited by Odynn

Okay - Same as clasin gotting to add myself to the list of hunters and give an example of how to do it.

InGame contact : Odynn

Supplying plate / weapons - Fo priest - possible butcher (76 atm).

Edited by Odynn

Please, if you have a tent, bring it!  Tents will be provided (in a limited quantity), but should cover almost everybody.  All basic supplies will be provided by us.

Remember, to make your tent secure, you WILL need a large or small padlock, and an item to put inside of it.  Please provide this yourself.

Edited by ShadowRonin

Clasin, jak sie masz? daj mi te zubrowka.

Please add RomaN to the list of fighters.

90+ FS
Huge Axe

That sounds interresting. I would like to join in.

Enough fs and all that jazz

Wulfgar - fighter and with 80 large maul skill (and a rare large maul:) ). Also can plan and build anything very fast (safehouses) with my 99 carp. Add me please!

Is this list avaliable to those from other servers?

If so, GorgonKain, 70fs , rare lrg maul , plate. Fighter. Indy server

Can also bring covers/cottons or Fo favor items (Ct is my only reasonable favor skill)

Last priority, if you are making it avalible to other servers, I would definitely like to see them Deli boys and girls have first news. Also willing to pass my scale/hide to the butcher if it turns out to be split into wee tiny pieces

Edited by GorgonKain

We will try to have delians involved first - and invite others servers hunters if we aren't enough or just to have more fun together.

If you aren't from deliverance - please specify it. :)

Id like to be put on the list for hunter, unless anyone with higher 2h skill needs a spot. If you need the spot I can be on support and healing.

I can stream the rolls, and the whole fight, as well if needed.

We will try to have delians involved first - and invite others servers hunters if we aren't enough or just to have more fun together.

If you aren't from deliverance - please specify it. :)

How do you define delian? I'm part of a village on all servers but haven't lived anywhere permanently for over a year.

• Like 1

add me 71 fs - rare huge axe and drake

I would say active member of the deliverance community is a delian. If you claim yourself to be from everywhere at the same time. Bit of a paradox there to be called a delian as well, isn't it ? ^^

You are on the list anyway and will be contacted

Odynn, please count me in aswell, as a player from "everywhere" :). Id take part with Nussenknack 80+fs, 2h sword, plate.

70FS 2h sword fighter and supporting with favor of square pieces of cloth.

Outsider (nearby southern Independence)

70+ FS, QL90 huge axe, scale armor

Signing up for this, if you'll allow me!

Ex-Chaos player so high FS, weapon skill etc... Shield of the Gone too.

Currently residing on Deliverance at Kajblood

If you need more, i can be available

ign: Torvalar 70fs/medium maul

I can also join if needed:-D

70+fs huge axe and 70ql plate.

Zerku

I can help. Fraeya 70+FS Huge axe Currently live on Chaos, have a deed on Exo

• Like 1

Me when I can! Pretty good FS/HA skills and deeded on Deli.

I'm always up for killing 74fs 50-2hs. And possible Mag.

Add me to the list if that's ok

Stevelee

FS70+

HQ Huge Axe
Chain

Im in as hunter.

Maybe can Tank, but prefeer not too, i dont have experience

80+FS

50+ DPS with 2 Hand sword

91 Longsword

76 Large Shield