Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

bugged personal goals

become a magician -> I acquired mesmeriser, one of the sorcery title. Isn't this what I supposed to do?

pilot all known ship types -> I did these, the only boat I don't have is a caravel which I do have commanded friend's caravel. Checked achievement window and I get all the ships sailor.

be overly forthcoming -> was this from emote hug, kiss, and tease? did a lot, don't get it either.

Yup, I slayed a red dragon, but "Slay a drake" is still active :/

Yup, I slayed a red dragon, but "Slay a drake" is still active :/

red dragon is red dragon, I got that personal goal that I still not do. Drake is the other colors.

Magician is a specific title in the sorcery system.

If it is male only title I will bite ErikN if I met him irl...

Edited by rosedragon

On my goals I have the magician, AND another one that says sorcerer. Maybe it means the specific title?

I have a couple on my alt like, slay one of each hell creature, which isn't completed but I have achievements for killing them, and the gold achievement for killing all of them...  Also slay an enemy kingdom guard, which was done before too

BUMP i've made 2 supremes, and I still have 'make a supreme item' as one of my last personal goals, i'm so close to finishing them and this crushes my spirit 

I have one to create various bladed weapons. I did this a year ago. I have done it probably 100 times since.

Add build one of boat type = bugged, checked and have all the undividual achievements.

Out of curiosity, do you actually 'get' anything from these goals, any benefit at all? I've not paid a lot of attention to them but in the early days of playing I saw it was bugged anyway, but is it worth going to any effort to achieve them?

You get karma

There is apparently a title for completing them all too.

• Like 1

Climb a mountain is bugged for Epic as there apparently isn't a mountain high enough to give credit... Was told to go to freedom to complete it (wtf?)

Lockpick 5 boats -- I've picked probably a dozen boats, both enemy and ally, no credit.

And a large majority of the sorcery title achievements must be bugged I think because some of the titles are gained by having multiple spells. But for players who've already gotten multiple spells, their title isn't upgraded and it only registers the first spell's title.

Add build one of boat type = bugged, checked and have all the undividual achievements.

Have to build it after the system went in, I got the build a cog one(as a priest, was fun)

Have to build it after the system went in, I got the build a cog one(as a priest, was fun)

Did the mission complete for you?

I went back and rebuilt row boat and sailing boat just to make sure and nada, all others ship 100% built after personal missions introduced.

Only thing I can think of is that the Cog was on Serenity, rest built in Elevation...

Cog was built on Affliction, but yeah the personal goal registered.

Only added the last part to the ship.

One of my goals said: Improve an item beyond quality level 7.

I's an easy task and i did it on my 2nd day but it didn't do anything.

After i resized the window, it said quality level 70....