Sign in to follow this  
Drizzy

Constant Refreshing

My Client seems to have issues with connecting to Wurm despite my internet being fine. It was fine the first few days of Xanadu's launch but has continuously gotten worse. Whenever I attempt to do any actions I get the menu to pop up but it constantly refreshes. I've attached a picture of what it looks like below: this happens for quite some time often leading to the game needing to be restarted before it works again.

Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it?

Thank you.

2jcvcdc.jpg

Is this still happening? Could be similar to what I had a while back where wurm would simply stop receiving data, try getting a new IP by resetting your router a few times

Would be curious if you send someone a /tell while you get this, and see if they got the message :)

Edited by Derp

I know this is a very old post but I'm having the same issue. It started a week or so ago.  Any ideas, or has anyone seen this?  Any adjustments I can make to the client's config?

My Java is up to date, and my internet is way fast enough 200/10

I've been getting this off and on a lot lately as well. I can usually tolerate it but there are times when it is so bad that it just makes the game unplayable. Really frustrating. :(

Edited by Katrat