Sign in to follow this  
masterqgj

Imre (Xanadu) recruiting players

Hello fellow wurmians,

we, Imre, is recruiting Players. It would be prefered if Players are either from US Timezones (or Canada) or European since we already have a few Players from both regions. We currently own the Deed Imre at P22

b4idEZO.png

we own a 2nd deed nearby named Imre Canal where we plan to connect the seas with the ocean.

Currently the deed is of size 25by25 but we gonna expand it a bit more in the future. The current Villageplan would leave decent place for our members to build stuff on their own, but storage buildings, smithery and such is already planned for everyone too.

If you are interested feel free to leave a message in this board, or send me a PM or /tell me ingame - i'm currently online as Hjaldir or maybe on my main Mordred.

Thanks for your patience :)

*bump

Heavy digging actions right now, unloaded our ships, main characters arrived (work is done faster now! Yay!) and we startet planning the canal nearby.

We're still looking for members!

Who wants to join us, and is preferably 18+, can send me a PM via this board, ingame /tell Mordred (or if available Kinslayer) or reply to this topic.

Still looking for members. Sadly not much impressive to Show yet, since we're still doing massive terraforming Actions.

The deed has been expanded by a few tiles, the harbourarea will be larger than initally planned and we will have at least 8 parcels of ~5by5 tiles for each Players own usage. And for the newer Players: i have a few sets of Basic Tools @ QL 60 to 70 (including shovels, saws, rakes...)

Hi fellow Wurmians,

we're still looking for members. We have done the terraforming part and thus we have now Slots for Player usage ready. Actually we have ~4 Slots left for your personal usage, each Players does get one Slot. I won't interfer in your building plans, it would just be cool to Keep it somehow within the "Harbour stile". Well. That's it for now, i think i should add a few screenshots in the future too :)

*bump

we're still there :) the Deed is a bit bigger now and the first 2 playerhouses are up. Started a Smith, sadly on the wrong place so i have to rebuild it a bit different than planned :)

hey, once you guys get back up i just thought i would ask about your canal... if you guys are not going to work on it message me (slayertime) or one of my deed officers (Wolvarian, Pentagram, Elfenfires) and let us work on it... we are located at the water on N21/22  so are not too far away from your deed.

The canal is a work in progress, but its difficult to make progress due to tons of dirt and the rock level is making it even harder.

( Will edit this post later for some screenshots of our village)

Bumping.

Things are a bit slow over here, with only me activly playing. Still accepting, but dont expect an active village with alot of people

h9wMihY.jpgjN9wdo6.jpg

9GKAygJ.jpg

Some new pictures, letting you all know i take on new villagers! Pm either her or ingame

(edit, new pictures added)

Edited by kolbuingen
  • Like 1

Bumping.

Things are a bit slow over here, with only me activly playing. Still accepting, but dont expect an active village with alot of people

XrnF1Ce.jpg

YLlsJt6.jpg

Some old pictures, but letting you all know i take on new villagers! Pm either her or ingame

Are you still searching for players in the specified timezones or outside those timezones?

I belive so yes, but since im the only one there, you will only see me during european hours.

I belive so yes, but since im the only one there, you will only see me during european hours.

Glad to hear you are still around :)

I am part of the Tarsis crowd and we really appreciate your canal!

Im glad to hear that :) We had loads of people work on it , from all around the area. The surfacemining was a pain in the ass