Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Planned Markets on Xanadu?

I was wondering who has plans on opening a public market as soon as they can?

I know the guys at Newspring City has plans on one but i have not seen anyone else mention it yet. I have a merchant i am going to place with some things and wanted to get a feel on what everyone was thinking. I am sure there will be more than one market but Newspring is close to me so might be hard to beat that one..well for me at least. 

north of glasshollow is planed one...   for start 8 market stalls later will see

I'm really excited to see how Xanadu develops in this regard. Most servers have never really successfully created more than 1 central market, but that's just not possible on Xan.

north of glasshollow is planed one...   for start 8 market stalls later will see

His first highway was in leading to it before the the server was a day old. Le sigh.

Black Rock Mesa will have a market with our merchants on it and free space for a few others, size is yet to be decieded

Valley of the damned will have a huge market.

• Like 3

Just east of Esteron will have one.  Deed has been planted, construction underway!  :)

our alliance has one planned for our city/cluster of deeds. I'm not in game atm but pending an edit it is in west coast J11. merchants will pop with our mains arrival. already know plate 60 ql+ should be available from us.

also have a road plotted and in works from Linton to us at New Haven Bay

We have a market up right next to Glasshollow on the south side, merchants will be up later today.

I am building a canal at R21, will build  some stalls and see if the location is good for a market.

Glasshollow to have 2 markets, one south one north?  You could combine your efforts.

Great to see players will be building Marketplaces! Still, I can't see needing anything from one for a long time with all the supplies I will be bringing over, plus having all multiples of tools imped to 90 QL. Not like Pristine opening where even 30 QL tools were selling well initially and were uber. Then came the 50 QL ones, etc, etc. I guess some stuff will be attractive to newbies though, if reasonably priced 30-50 QL stuff.

Anyway, much success wished to the Market makers.

=Ayes=

Hollow Springs plans on having a market.  It will include items from high level blacksmiths, chain armor smiths, carpenters, weapons smiths, ship builders and more.  Location is j11/12.

His first highway was in leading to it before the the server was a day old. Le sigh.

haha cant get out of my skin :D

Valkyrie Landing will be a marketplace in the east along the coast. I'll give the location once I find out what it is. It will be linked by highway to Whitefay.

Valley of the damned will have a huge market.

I think the last draft plan i saw we were at 200 stall spaces in the market area at votd.

I think the last draft plan i saw we were at 200 stall spaces in the market area at votd.

Two...hundred....?

Now that's a huge market :wacko:

Hope you guys planned for emergency exits in case of a fire or troll attack!