Sign in to follow this  
Brash_Endeavors

The three female hairstyles we desperately need in Wurm

my only caution with a side braid is a warning about clipping. 
a side braid of any sort always causes a headache for devs and art design - how to make the braid sit nicely on the shoulder, but over the clothing, no matter what armor or accessories (cloaks, hats, hoods?) the player equips. Talk about a nightmare - still haven't seen any games pull this miracle off (yet). 

braid diversity is awesome - bring on those crown braids, the circlet braids, the multi-strand braids, the braided buns, yes yes yes yes.... just ... be a tiny bit careful about potential clipping. 

as for the "feisty femmes" - don't forget the tousled pageboy, for when you want your look to say, "I didn't want to marry that man my father demanded, so I cut off my hair to pretend to be a boy and become a knight's squire. And I'm definitely not going to end up falling in love with my knight, absolutely not." 
ya know, like this - 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQymH6XUglO0m3yfYwJKXu   Stylish-Ideas-For-A-Pageboy-Haircut.jpg? 14-wavy-bob-for-thick-hair.jpg?resize=50   Pageboy-Haircuts-for-Women-Short-Pageboy

On 6/8/2014 at 2:52 PM, Brash_Endeavors said:

I know "desperately" sounds a tad over dramatic, but we have a very serious situation here.   Guys have cool facial hairstyles. If a group of 10 guys are meeting up to slay a dragon or something, they all look different. If 10 female fighters join them,  they all look like clones of each other. Women currently have a few look-alike unimaginative cuts that are frankly (sorry about this)  --  bor-ing. 

The dev team appears to be all guys. Ergo they are probably clueless as to what women want. 

You are in luck. I will help you with  this.   We want these three cuts added:

1, Short perky ponytail

2. Punky troublemaking rebel

3. demure maiden side braid

3femalecuts.png

Thank you on behalf of female wurm players. 

On 6/8/2014 at 2:52 PM, Brash_Endeavors said:

I liked 1 and 2!

Where's my long bang fringe? :) 

Spoiler

A reboot of Xena: Warrior Princess is in development - The Verge

• Like 1