Sign in to follow this  
yetian

Kings landing land bridge

I am looking to speak to the owner of Kings Landing land bridge in P22.

I have a deed West on the lake and was wondering about helping to put a canal over the land bridge.

I will understand if the owner doesn't want to and I will look at other routes if so.

There are a few of us in the area who can help as I believe a canal is already planned to link to another lake nearby. :-)

I am there as Mawmet and will be taking my chars Naitey and Harmony (Mag) over soon.

it's easy to make a canal, make it have 8 slopes and then be flat the rest of the way

Yeah making it wasn't the problem. It was finding the owner of the deed and asking if he wanted one. It turns out he does and the deed owners and villagers in the area will be helping him to build one soon. :-)

• Like 1

That'd be me. Phocker is my alt.

Yes I will be putting a canal in through there. There's some work I must do on the land before I start the canal because of the odd shape and size of the land but no worries, it'll be there soon  :)

Hey,

Myself and a couple of friends are happy to help out when we are on. I can buy some dirt from you if you don't need what will be dug up. I have some crazy ramps planned on my deed.

Just give us a shout if you want some help, we are all just west of you in the bay. Feel free to drop me a PM.

I pushed my knarr over your deed last night, to get all my belongings to my deed. :-)

The shape of the land does make it interesting with regards to the canal, I was thinking maybe a few rows of diagonal tiles like your western edge. Failing that maybe an L shape. Anyway that decision is up to you, speak soon.

Edited by yetian

UPDATE: So the canal is laid and is deep enough to get your rowboats and sail boats through at the moment.  :)

Just about to get started on the dredging in a few minutes to deepen it for large ships.

I'll post some screenshots when it's done. Looks sharp so far

• Like 1

Hey Magicmike,

Was over by your area last night. Sweet area. Are there any open areas around or need any help with anything? I'm looking for a flatter area I can farm and raise animals. Should be on later tonight. I'll get with you then.

Nice work. :) I'll be on tonight to have a look and I'm hopefully sailing my Mag priest down from Pristine.

If you ever need the services of a Mag, let me know (free of course ;)).

Thanks guys :)

Ntxtreme:  My spot itself doesn't have any open spots haha It's been a challenging piece of land due to the 2 mountains, lake and sea that enclose it and my land literally cradles the one and only opening lol.

BUT there are some open areas I noticed no the northern side of the lake that are quite attractive and water access. There's some others in the area but I think a few sweet spots are still available. definitely worth checking.

Yetian: Thank you and very much appreciated. I may take you up on that offer at some point, and likewise, if I can be of help let me know :)

Nxtreme there is an area with some land jutting out from the bottom of the cliff on the north side of the lake but it's not flat. Also land on the south side but that's steep. West of the lake there is some land but there are also canals (south and nw under construction, may be complete), connecting our lake to the lakes south and North West.

Our lake is mountains on the North and South, I deeded part of one. ☺ Your best bet is to sail up and check it out, the lake we are connected to on the south has some great spots as I wandered around there on my way to where I ended up.

Hope you find something, say Hi to Naitey (me), if you pass.

Hi Mike, good job fella. Rowed through there last night, looks good. Thanks for opening up access to the sea.

It's P23

Y43boTZ.png

The Red Line...

Orange ll open in few Days too. I ll post here when im done @ surfacing :X