Sign in to follow this  
Maximustehgreat

Xanadu? Free deed disbands and trader refunds?

Since the launch of xanadu, soon we will likely see many people sail there and settle, can we please see free deed disbands and deed trader refunds.

It doesn't encourage you enough to want to move if you lose half your assets moving.

Edit: change the questions asked, 2 sets of questions, 1 for each deeds and traders

Edit 2: Poll is bugged :/ looks like a /Discuss

Cheers

max

Edited by Maximustehgreat

Trader refunds and refunds on deed disbands on all the old servers!?

Oh man, that would be crazy

**EDIT**

Voted no, if you paid for your deed and like it that much, don't disband it to move

if you paid for your deed and don't like it and want to move, you shouldn't have deeded it in the first place

Edited by Xor

What a great way to get rid of some old traders!

What a great way to get rid of some old traders!

Yep, like people haven't made enough money off those already xD

This is like asking rolf to hand out thousands of euros, which will then be spent on the things he'd be making his income from for the next months... can't happen

Edited by Xor

could be limited to big deeds only or a % back at least, was aimed at big deeds, didn't think about it like that. Many still have them on their main deeds

This is like asking rolf to hand out thousands of euros, which will then be spent on the things he'd be making his income from for the next months... can't happen

The money would only be going back into circulation, i mean how else did you buy your trader in the first place

Edited by Maximustehgreat

could be limited to big deeds only or a % back at least, was aimed at big deeds, didn't think about it like that. Many still have them on their main deeds

The money would only be going back into circulation, i mean how else did you buy your trader in the first place

Sure, but if he DOESN'T give everyone literally.. thousands of euros of silvers to spend on xanadu, or whever

they will buy it from the shop, or use some they already have, but it won't DESTORY his business's revenue stream.

Has he given refunds to traders and deeds in the past because he opened a new server? I thought there was some other reason those refunds happened?

Voted no. There are certain times when this kind of "Compensation" is appropriate. For example when there are major changes made to servers code which changes how the server plays (Eg. When Wild/Chaos went from full PvP to no PvP and then back again)

Releasing a new server simply doesn't cut it from my perspective on things and sets a dangerous precedent and expectation for any further releases. 

• Like 6

its not every day a new server opens up, Its more of a good gesture to be able to move your assets from one server to another, even for a limited time, rather than lose half your assets. 

The money still stays in game

No, you are not obligated to leave the server. You make the CHOICE whether u want to stay on ur existing deed or sail to a new one.  

Traders - no. 

• Like 3

No way. This is more an S&I topic anyway under the guise of a poll. See? It even refused itself to be considered a poll even.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Depends. I have one trader i have barely collected 1/5 of what i payed for it.

But on O/P, as far as i know you don't pay for disbands, and you get some money back, so i don't get what you mean by free disbands.

As for trader refunds, only if traders are removed from the game, i guess.

lol 

Where was my refund when the rest of the servers opened???!? 

never gonna happen. Would be equivalent of just letting us get free deeds and traders on Xanadu. not a chance.

Since the launch of xanadu, soon we will likely see many people sail there and settle, can we please see free deed disbands and deed trader refunds.

It doesn't encourage you enough to want to move if you lose half your assets moving.

Edit: change the questions asked, 2 sets of questions, 1 for each deeds and traders

Edit 2: Poll is bugged :/ looks like a /Discuss

Cheers

max

What a crazy idea!

No refunds - if devs will allow them, more deeds will move to Xanadu (and this is a bad thing).

I can only see this happening if they decided to shut down all the old servers and moved everyone to Xanadu.

• Like 2

No refunds - if devs will allow them, more deeds will move to Xanadu (and this is a bad thing).

Why is more deeds moving to Xanadu a bad thing, irregardless if things are refunded or not? 

Old servers are still very empty, emptying them even more is not a good idea. In addition, some people are bound to their deeds and spent many months or even years to build them, so if any server would finally close, many people would quit.

Old servers are still very empty, emptying them even more is not a good idea. In addition, some people are bound to their deeds and spent many months or even years to build them, so if any server would finally close, many people would quit.

I wasnt aware of anything being said about closing old servers.

No, you should not get compensation for a personal Choice.

• Like 1

No refunds on deeds or traders no one if forcing you to move to Xanadu. If he was shutting down the other servers that would be a different story.

• Like 1