Sign in to follow this  
validate

road from Lormere to west coast

just wanted to let who ever started this road. one  TY  and two  i put a deed Darkhold  close by it and it was by luck the road is 1 tile off deed. so perimeter  ,  safe to turn into a hi-way  i plan to help

• Like 1

Let me know what the plans are too. I'd be happy to help while I wait for main character transfers.

• Like 1

just wanted to let who ever started this road. one  TY  and two  i put a deed Darkhold  close by it and it was by luck the road is 1 tile off deed. so perimeter  ,  safe to turn into a hi-way  i plan to help

I was wandering up that way, followed that packed 1 tile path down to the waters edge, saw the trademark *Darkhold* name and figured that was your place. I am sure you will make something nice out of it. Enjoy.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I wandered down that path happily looking at the bay, Until I was bit by a scorpion, then it was a mad rush to the water.

i doubled up a large chunk of the hi way.  cut a lot of trees.  running out of water and food. had to head back .  i think it's location should be a good one.  not run though deeds if lucky too.  anyone near by wants to help be great. trees and maybe 50-100 more tiles to double to lormere.  and then bricks.  i got a cutter. but  wow takes a long time to make and haul .

Can someone post how the road is headed right now and plans on that so we can coordinate that connecting and looping around the bay through the mtns pass to the west.

Also who is the mystery person behind the project.

I started construction of the path from Lormere to west coast.

I think the plan is from lormere to west coast. Right down by the public clay area. Then. I plan to run road to south. To end of my deed and I think it's ok to go north with neighbours help to public tar. And beyond no deeds for a bit

One day I'd like to put a road above dark hold near mountain area to head south also. To get to south coast I went there with a cow. Was ok. Will cow died lol.

If we get a map dump I can edit where the road is now and we can come up with plan. I'm not sure how to edit a pfd map. Vs jpg. Like the cele map I update

If we get a map dump I can edit where the road is now and we can come up with plan. I'm not sure how to edit a pfd map. Vs jpg. Like the cele map I update

Zoom into the section and take a screen shot of it. Then edit from there

Ah. I. Forgot about. Screen shots. Lol. Funny cus others do that for me. To update with. Just been so long since I was the one asking. Vs doing the map

14200211857_d8b0a2fc4e_o.jpg i think this is right.  i think the Valley of the damned  plan to take it to the north  . i'm hoping coastal   so easy to head there for marketplace , but either way.  i plan to help finish this straight part first then help them  with the next part

One day, when that road is completed (is it already?) I will reminisce with the new players in Wurm how I crossed the way from Lormere to the west coast BEFORE there was a road there. Ah, the memories.

• Like 1

the road is mostly 2 tiles packed dirt.  i added a few cobblestone. but until it's leveled out best to wait.

but ya it's there for a few days now

ughh...hate roads. it just urbanizes the wild. trashes what is already beautiful. 

Edited by deene

If you guys do the W/E portion, we can come down later when our mains arrive to do the N/s and then wrap it around the bay so it can be picked up and gone further west.

the bay area around votd should be getting a road along it last I heard from villagers.  VOTD will also be sporting a market hub overlooking the bay/docks and i think we all like the coastal option for the road going n/s.  I'm located in votd myself.

Then go ne as well from votd to connect to the interior makes sense.

• Like 2

One day, when that road is completed (is it already?) I will reminisce with the new players in Wurm how I crossed the way from Lormere to the west coast BEFORE there was a road there. Ah, the memories.

Short term ones are the problem, especially when one gets older, although I take it you are young enough to attribute this one to what once was being no more. Still, the term short term is applicable, if only for some moments time past, while it did last. 

Yea well, I just wanted to say this, before I too forgot, but then I guess you didn't, so just remove the too and we two may know what I mean.

=Ayes=

So I deeded a large deed along that road. Again kept the road 1 tile off it. I plan on putting. Banners along the deeded tile beside the road. I have ten of each kingdom now.

Later when I can afford it I'll get ten of each flag. I think I have 150 deeded tiles in length of that road plus 30 perimeter between the three deeds. I d like to make wells if lucky. But if not I might just put a few fountains. On the side. Of the road. And fill with water

I was planning to connect to the road at darkhold, and take it north between the hilly coast, and the small lake on the right.  Right now it is terrible trying to get around in that area. And i would really like to be able to travel smoothly, without an OLIVE TREE in my face.

• Like 1

So is this still going on? If so how is it standing atm? I'd like to help

Yup. Slowly working on. I got path to water. Mostly under 20slope. Trying to buy 4 hots towers. I'd like to line along the road. I just need to build two suppile buildings. Then work.

Dropped my deed just off the highway up the road from dark hold. Will be trying to smooth the highway in that area, and borrowing some of the dirt.

• Like 1

heres some pics so far,  plan a hots tower every 50-60 tiles  3 more to go.  , Coastal one is not at end of road du to having to deed past the clay to keep some public.  but guards should help 14270419150_eab708994a_c.jpg

14457018965_05e5a5c076_o.jpg

14457019245_93009912af_o.jpg14270573037_69a3dbcdb2_o.jpg

• Like 1