Sign in to follow this  
Evilprince

ULTIMATE PC- Close

The Game Has Changed and at this Moment all want to know what are things worth in terms of Silver.

This is a Price check Event and you can say your call.

Firstly The Drake sets

Drake Hide sets- The previous Drake Hide Price was 1 GOLD. Since now they Respawn every month but still it requires a lot of Effort to get a set it will be regarded in the Category of 

80 Silver- 1.5 GOLD

Drake Scale complete -  Each complete butcher Gives 2.5 KG of scale and Still the Scales are the most loved Item of all and Still hold the true value.

For a Full butcher - 2.5 on full butcher - 70+ butcher and 90+knife advised

Complete Set - 2-3  GOLD

Full butcher scale - 70-80 Silver

New Unique Droplets - 

Sorcery Items- Price of Sorcery items Depends on which spells they Give.

Note all Sorcery items give 3 charge.

Discovered Until now -

1. Red Cherry- 5% Physical debuff                                                  Price -10-15silver  Per charge       
  2. White Cheery- Attacker Weapons takes more Damage.          Price -20-25silver  Per charge
  3. Green Tomb-  Summons a Worg.                                             Price - 20-25 silver Per charge
  4. Green Cherry- Attacker Mises Next 3 Attack                           Price -20-25 silver  Per charge
  5. Giant Walnut- 25 Damage Head wound                                  Price -25-30 silver   Per charge
  6. Blood Of angles- 20% Damage Reduction for duration        Price -30-40  silver  Per charge

So if u are Purchasing 2 Charge Green Cherry then u may pay 50 silver for it.

Also this is a permanent spell gain and 1 character can use only 1 charge.

Potions

• Red Dragon -> Oil of the weapon smith-                  Price - 1-2s upto 50 ql and 2-4s for above 50 ql
  • Black Dragon -> Oil of the armour smith                  Price1-2s upto 50 ql and 2-4s for above 50 ql
  • Green Dragon -> Potion  of acid                              Price 1s upto 50 ql and 1-2s for above 50 ql
  • White Dragon -> Salve of frost                                Price 1s upto 50 ql and 1-2s for above 50 ql
  • Goblin Leader -> Potion of mining                           Price - 1-2s upto 50 ql and 2-4s for above 50 ql
  • Kyklops -> Potion of leatherworking                           Price - 1s  upto 50 ql and 1-2s for above 50 ql
  • Forest Giant -> Potion of woodcutting                      Price - 1-2s upto 50 ql and 2-4s for above 50 ql
  • Troll King -> Ointment of stonecutting                       Price -  1s upto 50 ql and 1-2s for above 50 ql

• These Prices are given as a Guidelines to people so no one can cheat and it gives us all some idea about new changes.
  • Prices may vary and changes may occurs as we Receive more information, also anyone can PM me to share knowledge and if he/she/it has some queries.

Thought of the Day :

Change is inevitable - Evilprince

Edited by Evilprince

These Price are put here so we get a General idea of things

Theses are not concrete and may vary 

People may have Negative views but they are welcomed and each comment would be considered.

Edited by Evilprince

I have a question, how are you setting these prices, for the most part there is no market data to support ANY of the new items. Prices should be set by the market and what people are willing to buy / sell items for, not based upon what someone thinks and wants to price items at.

This post can be misguiding....if I can sell something at 100s that you say is only worth 10s, guess what, its worth 100s and NOT what you think it is. Prices reflect what people are willing to buy and sell, not what someone like you wants to put a value on.

my two cents

EDIT:

Ok so you say you talked to a bunch of people about these prices, and thats where you got your prices from, was from a bunch of people. Then you make a post about how no one knows the prices, so you thought you would put out a "suggestion" of what prices are...again Based upon what.....and THEN you change the prices that you originally posted.....that you said you got from a bunch of people.....but did you go back to all of them and they now say that the prices are different? You yourself admit that the prices have not settled, so how in the world can you come up with any price range, all you are doing is saying what you think prices should be, but are trying to do so in such a manor that you hope that the "new" people will see your post and use it as the guidelines instead of what the market says..........

Edited by gnomegates
  • Like 4

Some I agree with ish, some I don't. Don't think this should be a megapost.

i think they are fair and some need to be lower in price , things are to high in game as it is , that's just my thought on things , so... :P

If anything I'm betting drake armor will go up, as more people get in on unique kills and interest in the stuff increases, because the supply of drake is so low it actually further restricts the market.   

Summary:  Drake is going to get more expensive not less.  

As for the other stuff... meh I don't think any of that stuff is anything but you trying to drive the market down.  The market on individual items are intrinsic to the player base, example, some of the sorcery items will be worth more to Chaos players, etc.  In terms of pricing all the different potions I'll wait and see how effective they are before I make any decisions, though I'm betting that the woodworking ones, mining one, and the leatherworking one will be worth more than what you stated.   

Edited by Battlepaw

Pls suggest changes and market flow

This is a suggestion on Prices and not a Final Price 

Prices depends on buyer , seller and change from time to time

This post is utterly ridiculous. These items have only just been introduced and you are trying to set a market price of what you think they are worth?

• Like 3

Prices depends on buyer , seller and change from time to time

I don't see a reason to price this here in a 'ULTIMATE PC' thread then. That sounds like a final pricecheck on the stuff mentioned here.

• Like 1

These Prices are given as a Guidelines to people so no one can cheat and it gives us all some idea about new changes.

Not even close. The prices will settle where they will settle. Not to be so frank but you aren't setting any prices here. Sure, the price of a Drake set may drop a bit, but it could only end up dropping by perhaps 10s, we just don't know yet. People are allowed to set prices to whatever they chose, and if something is way too high then it will get regulated by the amount of players that speak against it, and as such settle to where it needs to settle to in terms of pricing.

And this isn't even a suggestion of sorts, and of course they aren't a final price, that will come on its own time. There is literally no value (pun unintended) in telling everyone what the value of these items is when they just came out.

• Like 3

because the supply of drake is so low it actually further restricts the market.   

lol

lol

Considering you have to kill a ton of dragons for one drake set, not to mention the fact that many player prefer a complete color type, er yea the suppl is lower.  I'm just glad its actually there rather than players just sitting on the stuff forever.   

Much of the pricing for drake in the future will be based on demand, affected by the supply but not completely controlled by it.  Meaning if a group of players wants a set there are alternatives to forking over a ton o euros or gold to someone simply because they are sitting on the supply, and just selling it when they can jack the market up as high as they can.   

Right now the demand will probably be high, as more players will want the stuff now more than ever, so prices will go up.  If they stay high will be dependent on if changes are made to dragons, etc, or if groups go out and actively hunt dragons all the time, and who does the hunting.  

I dont think the price of drake or scale is going to change for awhile, unless they change something else in the system

There prices before we based on the concept of the uniques NEVER respawning again

Now.. they ARE respawning, and a very limited supply of material to craft more sets is being introduced. Maybe it will offset the loss of sets from players getting banned / quitting / decaying etc.. maybe they won't and the prices will eventually rise

ATM though, there is no reason the prices should go up, since all that has happened is a tiny supply of more are coming in (which should in theory lower the price, but not enough is coming in to make a dent so it wont happen).

As for the rest of the stuff, specualtion, maybe that is what you are offering

I can say here, in this thread. I disagree with the prices on the sorc items. 

however, eventually those prices will prob be down some too since they are 3 uses each. We'll see I guess

I offered someone 20s per charge for an item and never got a reply so 7-15s is low for that one right now.  Maybe later they will be that price but everyone wants one now and the chaos guys are going to do everything in their power to get them so it might take awhile before they get anywhere near that cheap. 

• Like 1

ill take one of each of the artifact charges please!

• Like 1

And you are who to set the market value?

You clearly have no idea about wurm economics and the value of things...

And when he said this... I died laughing..

1. Blood Of angles- 20% Damage Reduction for duration          Price -15-20  silver  Per charge
Edited by Ruger

Updated Price 

Now Luck will rule Wurm instead of hard work.

Make 500 bricks = 1s...........get a Random cherry = 70-80s

Random rolls FTW \o/

Edited by Evilprince

So far...no one has actually said what prices they think the following things are at...everyone is trying to say that "prices are low" ..or "prices are not correct" without themselves having any idea ( i conclude no one has any idea about the prices because no one has given a solid range so far...no one has given any range so far)...so am not having any info on this stuff as well...and i am gonna go with the person who CARED to provide me this information for the 1st time as it acts as a basis for the prices...i can see its clearly written on the post "PC" "suggest prices" ....this post is for concluding prices...not for fighting each other...the main purpose is to have a final price on all the new unique-drops so that the market is stabilized...
If no one has any suggestions except critisizm....am going with these prices...thankyou!

What is easily observed is that those players having these items are not trying to give a solid price and are trying to critisize all attempts made by other players because they simply want to enjoy the benefit of these items which are unpriced atm...everyone having these items is trying to hide the ACTUAL price so that they can get profits on deals BEFORE THE ACTUAL PRICE IS REVEALED...thats the only reason for this thread i suppose...TO REVEAL ACTUAL PRICES!

Something funny is, that after we all posted what we think about the prices here, Evil rapdily changed his prices, doubled most of the pirces for sorc drops. 

i thought the prices that have been here in the first place, before the edit, are the prices we should orient on. Now these are double just because some people posted somehtign about them. When that can change these prices so dramatically, I doubt any prices or 'suggestions' that are mentioned here is something I can trust.

Edited by Capi

So far...no one has actually said what prices they think the following things are at...everyone is trying to say that "prices are low" ..or "prices are not correct" without themselves having any idea ( i conclude no one has any idea about the prices because no one has given a solid range so far...no one has given any range so far)...so am not having any info on this stuff as well...and i am gonna go with the person who CARED to provide me this information for the 1st time as it acts as a basis for the prices...i can see its clearly written on the post "PC" "suggest prices" ....this post is for concluding prices...not for fighting each other...the main purpose is to have a final price on all the new unique-drops so that the market is stabilized...

If no one has any suggestions except critisizm....am going with these prices...thankyou!

What is easily observed is that those players having these items are not trying to give a solid price and are trying to critisize all attempts made by other players because they simply want to enjoy the benefit of these items which are unpriced atm...everyone having these items is trying to hide the ACTUAL price so that they can get profits on deals BEFORE THE ACTUAL PRICE IS REVEALED...thats the only reason for this thread i suppose...TO REVEAL ACTUAL PRICES!

There you go again, you just said that they are unpriced, but you have been saying that you have talked to a bunch of people and that prices are stated, but then you changed your prices.........And there is nothing wrong with people selling things for what ever they want to sell their items for, because there is NOT ACTUAL PRICES. If you own all of the items you are listed and want to post them at that price that is fine, but to "suggest" to every other player that they should follow your lead and sell things at what YOU want them to be, is down right absurd.

Lets use ships as an example. Lets make it even more simple and talk about Sail boats and Knarrs. If the going rate of sail boats are 70c-1s (as stated by you in chat the other day) then how am I getting 1.5s per for them? Am I ripping people off, am I overcharging? Its all based upon what someone is willing to pay at that moment in time for an item.

Knarrs, right now average price is 14-15s, Not based upon what I say, but based upon actual sales....but then if thats the going prices, how did I get one with 100 rafts fully loaded for 11s just 3 weeks ago.....and if I choose make Knarrs and sell them at 10s per instead of the going rate of 14-15s does it make the going rate 10s now...no, the going rate is STILL what the buyer is willing to pay and what the seller is welling to sell at.

I have no problem with your post if after a couple weeks, there have been some sales done and you want to post what average sales have been on items, thats fine, but to post now, 3 days after new items are released, trying to put a price on items that have no price is just down right outrageous.

Edited by gnomegates
  • Like 1

Its nice to know which unique drops what potions.

I was expecting them to be random 

Edited by atazs

Capi is right...can't count on rapid change in prices...but Evil is trying to conclude from all the comments an actual price...no one is helping here....if someone has a solid idea...maybe try to help a little? as far as i see...no one would be stupid enough to face so much critisizm without any reason....evil is only trying to find out and make everyone aware of the actual prices...cmon...seeing everyone's comments..i would also change the prices because am no expert...no one is..thats the reason why hes trying to 'come up' to the real value of the stuff....and i have heard people saying that they have been offered 400 euros for BLOOD OF ANGELS......OMG 400 EUROS FOR A CHERRY?!!!!! SERIOUSLY?!!!!....WHAT THE HELL....WAS NUSTY STUPID TO SELL HIS 90 WEAPONSMITHING ACCOUNT FOR 700EUROS?!!!!...400 EUROS FOR A CHERRY!!!! OH GOD!
*Very frustrated and annoyed at people who are still trying to make money off uniques*

For once...let the uniques rest in peace guys,,,just once!

Evil had told me that he had started this thread to help out everyone with actual prices...so i would like to inform everyone that 

It Takes 500 KARMA..to cast any spell...the best or the worst....any spell we cast...requires 500 KARMA!...so before buying any costly spells..please keep that in mind..because i have played A LOT and so far my karma is only 1300+