Sign in to follow this  
Nekoras

Stream/recording suddenly played

Hello, i contacted the support ingame and he sent me to post my issue here. So here it is.

I was mining some iron and a recording or a stream of something that sounded like a radio show started to play. It was pretty quiet first. I assumed that Firefox played something in the background. I closed Firefox, it was still there. So i closed every aplication i had running except two instances of wurm. I then checked the system tray of the volume mixer. It showed that the Wurm client was the source of the noise. It got louder when i opened the settings and turned the OpenAL Volume up. Two guys were talking about cave entrances and a player who fights mobs somewhere with some rock in the background. It stopped a minute later without any reason. It was clearly Wurm related. I didn't understood all of it because they had an american accent. My wife was here with me and she listened too, so i'm not crazy...

What did just happen?

A feature i don't know about? A bug? A security issue of my pc? ( I checked my pc twice now. )

there is an option to allow voice chat for local i believe but i could be wrong