Sign in to follow this  
Devily

Any one else having lagg issues?

Im getting so much lag.. and no its not my connection

Definitely. Not really painful, but consistent (more than a second).

I had a bunch of new animals spawn on my island i think they upped the spawn is why..not looking good. 

Yea, i need to wait 2 seconds to get stamina back..

Aye, allot of lag, it gets annoying to dig, since I dont have the slopes visible yet on mouseover... X_X

Yes.  I end up trying to do everything twice thinking I must have not properly clicked the first time since nothing happened in my event log or in game.

Same with chat even.. I type something, hit enter and nothing.

Feel comfortable it is server specific as my actions on Pristine are instantaneous.

I wonder if maybe 32x32 was still a bit too much. If the server is already breaking under the current stress, I don't want to know what will happen once the servers get connected.

Yea, i need to wait 2 seconds to get stamina back..

Same here. Nothing terrible though. I'm sure it will sort itself out.

Pretty much the same here, and I haven't been by many people at all the past couple of days, maybe three others in local at a time, and that been very intermittent, because I have been moving and exploring the whole time.

I am still having slight lag lets hope it does not get worse as we go we still need more animals and then we will have loads more people soon once the other servers join in. 

I am still having slight lag lets hope it does not get worse as we go we still need more animals and then we will have loads more people soon once the other servers join in. 

need more creatures??  As I look out my deed, i see 2 greenish wolves, 2 brown bears, 1 black bear, 4 alligators, 7 spiders, 3 scorpions, 1 hellspid scorpious, 2 hell hounds, 3 pigs, 2 horses, 1 bull, 2 wildcats, and a lava fiend.  Thats in front of me deed between me and the water.  Ohh forgot about the gogospeed rabbit deer. 

The 2 horses are ones i found elsewhere, but the rest is keeping my templar quite busy. 

Edited by Drpox

Not sure about you guys but I'm still lag free with being on a crappy laptop. I get lag but it's because of the machine so not caused by server for me but also am located in a pretty clear and unpopular region so it'll always have less lag like that. Prolly why I'm not experiencing this lag issue everyone else is.

I agree... it must be the addition of all the critters, players doing stuff and now 10s of thousands of new items being created.  I added a pile of 1000+ rock shards yesterday, multiply that by 500-600 new active players on the server and now the real Beta test begins!  Honestly, they should have tested it more like this for a month, before doing the full release.  But, this isn't a big budget game, so I guess we get to have a go at it like this.  To be fair, I'm glad I'm in this "beta" right now and that they didn't make us wait another few months.  Take the bad with the good and keep on wurming!

Have so much lag, its damn annoying to play atm, and the restart/server down did not help any at all

• Like 1

With the lag others have mentioned, all the more reason to build up supplies to bring over when the server is linked to the others. Then we will see about lag! Maybe?

I am thinking I won't sail over right away and leave others to test the results. I remember all too clearly Elwood crossing to Deliverance and loosing some items in the process. You first Elwood, ok? Let us know how it turns out again.

*winks*

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
  • Like 2

graphic is on time, I am getting a 1sec chat delay though.