Sign in to follow this  
Ridlez

[Pristine and Release] WTS Knarr(s)

Ready to move to Xanadu, but you are still missing an appropriate ship ? Well i have the right ship for you!

A Knarr can hold up to 43 Large Crates which equals to an extreme amount of bulk goods you could take with you on your trip.

You can even load a large Cart or a Wagon to take with you. Or, of course, the usual loadable things which you could all take with you -

like your rare Forge or Oven, Beds, Large Chests. Not to mention the insane amounts of items you can carry with this ship by using

rafts and backpacks.

It is the second large ship, but has the most shallow draft -  you can pass very shallow tunnels and bays. Their speed isn't affected as

much as the other ships in low winds. It can carry up to 13 people in total and goes up to 27 km/h with best wind even if youre solo riding.

If you are interested, i can provide you rafts, crates, bsb's and even wagons for your trip. Other Carpentry/Fine Carpentry items, as well.

You can choose which woodtype it should be. Lock and anchor are in stock and included. It will be imped up to 60ql, every option is negotiable.

Im selling this ship for 14s, please post here or send me a personal message, if you are interested.

Current stock : 1 cherrywood knarr.

Edited by Ridlez
  • Like 1

Fast delivery within 1 day - everything was fine :)

I purchased a cherry wood Knarr from Ridlez, along with 20 large crates.  Very happy with the purchase, I recommend him!