Sign in to follow this  
whereami

PC Transmutation Liquid

Price Check and possible sale on a untouched glass flask of transmutation liquid (to include the flask itself). Flask has ten points of damage on it, and contains .14 KG's of liquid.

Full wiki info is here: http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php?title=Transmutation_liquid

Item was given out in 2009, it is not craftable and to my knowledge not much of this stuff still exists. It is somewhat limited in viable use, but makes a great collector's item. I am curious as to its worth, and if anyone is specifically interested in purchasing it as it is simply sitting in my vault taking damage.

Edited by whereami

Last flask I saw sell which was nearly a year ago sold for 5s which was "as given out" flask which they contained .14? A full flask is .24? so I would venture a guess that it would be worth around the 10s mark.  

Ehh whoops my mistake then, the flask contains the normal .14 of liquid. Didn't realize the volumes were different. Has been 100% untouched since given out afaik.

Updated OP to correct that.

Already had a few offers but if anyone's serious about buying it, offer me a real price and we can talk.

Edited by whereami