Sign in to follow this  
Ruger

Sorcery; What? Where? Who? All the info's...

I have a personal goal to become a magus, any clue about the combination?

Maybe add the karma cost of each spell to that smexy table you got there. Just an idea :)

Black Tome + Smoke gives you a Witch Doctor title.

I have a personal goal to become a magus, any clue about the combination?

Haven't heard of anyone with the title yet; have you seen someone with it though? I am assuming the highest we can go is "Arch Mage" as it is an "impossible" task on our character personal goal sheets. I assume that all 14-15 items must be collected though in order to obtain that status. In Rolf's initial post he siad there were 17 valeri items/spells, 2 are being taken out and I assume the key to the heavens (the item to make you a demi-god) isnt even on freedom. 

Black Tome + Smoke gives you a Witch Doctor title.

Will update this, thank you. 

Blue tomb

Resistance: Cold

Weakness: Acid

Spell: stone wall

no title change when mixed with smoke of sol

Edited by Aum

blood of angels on female is mesmeriser.

And.. instead continuum I got mirrored self :(

Blue tomb

Resistance: Cold

Weakness: Acid

Spell: none?

no title change when mixed with smoke of sol

Try your staff on a tile border

Try your staff on a tile border

!!

TY MrGARY! :)

its stone wall :P

Interesting. I don't remember was that blood of angels a lit one or unlit?

Also what is mirrored self, I shall check tomorrow to see if spell has changed for males to or if it's just female and maybe it's a bug? There is an item that gives mirrored self hut this would be the first item I've heard that gives a different spell based on character Sex.

Interesting. I don't remember was that blood of angels a lit one or unlit? Not sure if it makes a difference or not and haven't heard of an unlit but just curois.

Also what is mirrored self, I shall check tomorrow to see if spell has changed for males to or if it's just female and maybe it's a bug? There is an item that gives mirrored self hut this would be the first item I've heard that gives a different spell based on character Sex.

Interesting. I don't remember was that blood of angels a lit one or unlit? Not sure if it makes a difference or not and haven't heard of an unlit but just curois.

lit one, i hasnt ask the other two who use the blood.

Alright guys, I got the Smoke of Sol and just tried the spell, casted it on a fellow villager whilst in a friendly duel.

It took 1000 Karma when I casted it and gave an infected 19dmg wound to the opponent.

Yep. I'm sure and I still got it. There is another item that provides mirrored self, not sure which one it is right now as I'm typing from my phone but perhaps that will be females continuum.

Sorry. And with Manny stating not random and not a bug I'll update the spreadsheet to reflect that and be sure to notate that for feedback in second post. =/

Edit: Update spreadsheet with Smoke spell description and blood of angels (f) information.

Edited by Ruger

Yeah, got confirmation that gender matters.

Females that use the red cherry get forecast, and females with the black tome get summon wraith.

Yeah, got confirmation that gender matters.

Females that use the red cherry get forecast, and females with the black tome get summon wraith.

uughhhh...... gender based difference is so.. I don't know really.. title difference is great, spell difference is not. But I am not even sure if I should complain of it or what to complain. I guess gender is wurm's new 'race/job mechanic' and this back to wurm's 'discovery', except the 'discovery' is permanent crappy thing if you are unlucky being the first.

What is forecast, kag?

Edited by rosedragon

uughhhh...... gender based difference is so.. I don't know really.. title difference is great, spell difference is not. But I am not even sure if I should complain of it or what to complain. I guess gender is wurm's new 'race/job mechanic'.

What is forecast, kag?

I'm guessing females got a cruddier spell because unlike us guys, you just gotta smile and BE there, and us guys will primitively jump ahead as cannon fodder.

(disclaimer: just trolling mildly.  Serious comment: gender-based buffs and debuffs in games... you have to be REALLY careful to get actual balance, which is why most games simply don't do it.  Only exception that comes to mind is games where a female player's "charm" skill only works on male characters and well... need i say more)

uughhhh...... gender based difference is so.. I don't know really.. title difference is great, spell difference is not. But I am not even sure if I should complain of it or what to complain. I guess gender is wurm's new 'race/job mechanic' and this back to wurm's 'discovery', except the 'discovery' is permanent crappy thing if you are unlucky being the first.

What is forecast, kag?

It apparently "places traps in an area"

Thanks Kag, will update the spreadsheet for that. Man that kind of bites and Im wondering if there is an item for the males to get the female spells and visa-versa

I'm guessing females got a cruddier spell because unlike us guys, you just gotta smile and BE there, and us guys will primitively jump ahead as cannon fodder.

(disclaimer: just trolling mildly.  Serious comment: gender-based buffs and debuffs in games... you have to be REALLY careful to get actual balance, which is why most games simply don't do it.  Only exception that comes to mind is games where a female player's "charm" skill only works on male characters and well... need i say more)

*waves sickle franticlly* Come here Mordraug and duel to DEATH with me! :D Not offended here tho I'm sad I though I got an useful spell.. ended having crappy one.

Did anyone ever figure out the duration on the spawn spells is it till the creature dies or you log out? 

Did anyone ever figure out the duration on the spawn spells is it till the creature dies or you log out? 

They stick around till you get them killed afaik and can tell. I had one running around for a long time till I let it jump between me and the red dragon so I could get away and he died :(

When you llogout the worgs are treated like a normal tammed animal..

HOWEVER

Your spirit templar will ignore them but everyone elses spirit templars will attack them. 

Summons are only thing useful in PvE freedom imo.

• Like 1

Well, the Male and female version of the giant walnut is the same at least.  :wacko: