Sign in to follow this  
Sevenless

The Pristine Round Table

Thread has been cleaned up.

To all posters, please post constructive comments and/or suggestions and avoid baseless accusations of any sort, whether intentional or non-intentionally as they have the propensity to derail the thread. 

Thank you. 

Regards, 

Margus (Board Moderator)

Edited by Margus

About those screenshots! No one sent me any T-T but I had a couple stored up all the same.

Desert camp setup while waiting for pullers to lure out the green drake

ddYiqEd.png

Green Drake butcher results (really large picture)

rQedLXF.jpg

Kyklops camp

MqO8CIh.jpg

Kyklops camp 2

z0qq77q.png

Kyklops combat :D

aq6JV77.png

I just stood around near the first two uniques and targeted them for combat, and I got the titles. Didn't have to try and land a hit or anything.

I just stood around near the first two uniques and targeted them for combat, and I got the titles. Didn't have to try and land a hit or anything.

Thanks for that info :) We're going to be removing combat restrictions in the future since we were handling all fights easily (always better to be overcautious). Perhaps not for the red dragon, but otherwise that is.

sign me up 70.15fs 40.00 large maul skill, 79ql large maul

• Like 2

Xor and xCapi will be organizing a Red Dragon hunt June 14th at 4pm EST / 8PM GMT. We are expecting to have 25 loot slots for this fight, signups will need to go live tomorrow at 4pm in order to gauge if we have enough interest to continue with preparations.

I'll be away for the weekend but I have every confidence in the other Knights and you soldiers to slay this foul beast in my absence :)

It has a name: Ruby.  After Rolf took Ruby and Bob (the black dragon) from us and nerfed their value too, it wouldn't cost anything to call them by their names.

signups will need to go live tomorrow at 4pm in order to gauge if we have enough interest to continue with preparations.

Guess they'll make a new signup topic, like last time, this being just a headsup of it coming, which is nice. ;)

• Like 1

Yes DK. I think it's 10pm again for us. If im Not terribly wrong

Edited by Capi

It has a name: Ruby.  After Rolf took Ruby and Bob (the black dragon) from us and nerfed their value too, it wouldn't cost anything to call them by their names.

ill be there!

I'll slot you in as primary healer again :) Haven't heard anyone contesting you for that position yet at least :)

hey sevenless,

Not always sure when I can be around freedom but now that P&R connected, mind if I join in?

sign me in as soldier please.

70++ fs I will bring my RT med maul and stop those regen,  an LT two handed sword, and sexy armor :) .

Not sure if this is the right thread to signup but I'd like to join in please, 78 FS, 69 Huge Axe skill and a QL 82 Huge Axe

It's the other one :P But I signed you up :)

hey sevenless,

Not always sure when I can be around freedom but now that P&R connected, mind if I join in?

sign me in as soldier please.

70++ fs I will bring my RT med maul and stop those regen,  an LT two handed sword, and sexy armor :) .

All servers are welcome, but I see we're having pretty quick fillups now @_@

Weee sah popular

All servers are welcome, but I see we're having pretty quick fillups now @_@

Weee sah popular

haha yes. Remind me that public hunt on Inde got 60+ players attending :) .

Im travelling with rose and will be in attendence, as soldier

Edited by Hogwash

We will be scheduling a hunt for this saturday, same time as normal.

Signup sheet goes live tomorrow.

After having talked to several people, my earlier estimate that 6hrs difference between the fights has been judged insufficient. We will be moving the fight to Sunday.

Furthermore, after much consideration, we've decided to move the time earlier by 2 hours. The 4/8 start was a little late for EU players in light of the average length of our events.

In favour of not forcing people to choose, the hunt for Sunday has been postponed. Forest Giant on Xanadu (Sat) and Red Dragon on Indy (Sun) are both available to the public, albeit with loot restrictions. Happy hunting to the roamers, my apologies to the landlubbers.

Since uniques are respawning slower in the future, it seems in our best interest to spread them out to keep the fun going :)

• Like 1

• Unless more conflicts arise, we will likely be aiming for next weekend instead

Any news? Any plans for this weekend?

In the mean time the forest giant also spawned so there are two potential targets now.