Sign in to follow this  
Sevenless

The Pristine Round Table

My stats are 84.5 fighting / 85 huge axe skill (DKSprocket).

Alternatively mag priest with 72 fighting / 50 huge axe / 55 channeling / 51 soul strength (Sprockie)

Edited by DKSprocket

73 fs

85ql 2 handed axe ench.

90ql armor

Vercingetorix reporting in!

75fs 90ql heavy enchanted huge axe, 70 weapon skill

Available all day every day :P

Sign me and Tacha up please

I am 74 Fs / 2 handed maul

Tacha is 71 Fs and vyn priest

She is 88 faith and 51 channeling - Tacha is a main character.

To be clear - I am darkshadow and tacha is different player (my wife) so there will be 2 different players attending.

I also have a mag priest with 71 FS / 97 faith named Eeks can be used as battery if needed.

Edited by Darkshadow

Getting my weapon imped up today- whence it is itll be 75ql- other then that

Akuzic- 70.05fs w/huge maul and  42 ws

EDIT: Forgot to mention - im also a mag priest with a magical 37 faith, so i can be used as a tiny battery if needed

Edited by Acuzik

Nekoras is ready \o/

I'm at 70.3 fs, Longsword 80ql, 52 Weaponskill

I'm at 75FS, heavily enchanted Huge Axe, 56 Weapon Skill and a Vyn priest(100 faith, 76chan).

IGN: Kaine

Sign me up as a Fighter + Pre-Battle buffer!

PS. i have 58 Large metal shield skill if needed for tanking but no 1H Weapon nor plate.

Edited by Kawe

Just a suggestion...

Considering that Releasians (or other servers when we'll be connected) don't really have such an open system, but uniques killings are pretty much private killings, I think that in case there are more people wishing to take part in the fight, the local residents of Pristine should have priority.

Because some people on release are being selfish, we should be selfish too? The entire point of this group is to go against that exact concept with regards to private killings.

If numbers truly become an issue we might aim for smaller hunts (1 unique per event) to give multiple signup chances. As is it took a good 14 hours for slots to fill. I don't feel anyone was disadvantaged by our process.

Edited by Sevenless
  • Like 1

Thanks for organizing this guys, its very much appreciated.

Had a great time minus the triple character travel lag :P

All The credit goes to the good organization...GJ Foarl! very impressive way of conducting things....from the starting to the very end..there was no partiality or wrong decisions taken by the people who conducted the hunt...very difficult to maintain parity in such a hunt involving costly things and all...very nice and impressive (Y)!

All The credit goes to the good organization...GJ Foarl! very impressive way of conducting things....from the starting to the very end..there was no partiality or wrong decisions taken by the people who conducted the hunt...very difficult to maintain parity in such a hunt involving costly things and all...very nice and impressive (Y)!

Thanks Hash, your comment is appreciated :)

Saving your fat ass in the forests of Enclave probably didn't hurt eh? XD

Thanks for the invite, it was fun to be there!

• Like 1

Suggestion for combat setup:

Maybe some high ql colored lamps and flags can be used to indicate where you want people to stand and where the mob will be pulled to.

Puller and/or Smiter in front at the pull spot (Red lamp maybe)

Primary priests just behind them (Green lamp maybe)

Links just behind them

and all fighters behind the links (Flags maybe) until the call to engage is made.

• Like 1

Suggestion for combat setup:

Maybe some high ql colored lamps and flags can be used to indicate where you want people to stand and where the mob will be pulled to.

Puller and/or Smiter in front at the pull spot (Red lamp maybe)

Primary priests just behind them (Green lamp maybe)

Links just behind them

and all fighters behind the links (Flags maybe) until the call to engage is made.

I'm onboard with the coloured flag idea, if they're tall enough to be seen over horses/carts. In heavy lag lighting shuts down for me at least so that'd be a little unreliable. Otherwise coloured cart stuff again?

Keep the suggestions coming, we're going to be tweaking things. I'm pondering loot distribution and if we could make it better somehow.

Just wanted to pop on and say I love what you are doing here. It looks (from an outsiders perspective) like a very friendly and amazing way of handling the whole experience. Makes me wish I had chosen Pristine at character creation! Anyway, I hope all your future hunts go smoothly and safely. 

Edited by GorgonKain
  • Like 6

Ardraug from release has suggested something that I'll be drawing people's attention to as a possible modification to even out the loot between participants a bit more.

Thanks Gorgon :) Do remember with incoming connection you're welcome to come visit! Drop by my place anytime and I can hook you up with a loaner horse/dock space during your stay. We're working hard and scaring the pants off Release who thought we were going to take their uniques XD I'm not up for causing drama though so I'll pass on that. You're even welcome to join us for a hunt sometime :)

Edited by Sevenless
  • Like 2

Purpose:

To organize public hunts of respawning uniques for Pristine, while providing a set of standards so they complete successfully and loot is divided fairly. Comments/feedback is necessary so that all participants feel we operate fairly.

*ahem*

Anyway, while I was not participating in the events organized by this particular group, I attending the hunt the day prior with all these fine gentlemen. There were a few bumps and unfortunate occurances, but from the looks and sounds of things, they have been smoothed out. You have my appreciation for all the civility and fairness you have shown each other.

I felt it should be noted to this group that the Red Dragon is no longer penned in their snug donut house atop the mountain and roams about it quite freely and hilariously. (It scampers like it has no knees ^_^)

OdgPJQb.png

Thanks to the efforts of my villagers, Urb, Webbrar, and Lemenius, you all should be able to casually stroll up there when the time is right. They're still working hard to bring everyone that comfort.

Happy Hunting.

• Like 1

Thanks for the report :) A bit too much mountain to fight o.o

Thanks for the report :) A bit too much mountain to fight o.o

We could consider flat raising a platform... but yeah that's going to take some work. Ladder + archery maybe? To lure that is.

Edited by Sevenless

I guess the aggro range is pretty huge and we'll have to fight next to his pen, off-deed.