Sign in to follow this  
Sevenless

The Pristine Round Table

"Citizens of Pristine! Our lands are being invaded by foreign kings, giants, and dragons! Rise and defend these lands, our homes! Join The Pristine Round Table!" - TPRT Recruiter

Disclaimer: TPRT will *never* hunt outside of Pristine while I'm organizing it. :)

Bulletins:

• No news is good news! Keep an eye on signup sheets for our current activities.

Purpose:

To organize public hunts of respawning uniques for Pristine, while providing a set of standards so they complete successfully and loot is divided fairly. Comments/feedback is necessary so that all participants feel we operate fairly.

• Any of these requirements/rules are open for discussion as of this time, feel free to message me or any of the other Knights with concerns.
  • Signup will be usually available 1-2 days before during the week.
  • Fights will usually be scheduled for primetime Saturday or Sunday. Rally point and target(s) will be announced the day before. Other hunting events may cause this time to be moved earlier, but likely not later.

Hunt Signups:

• All fights will be public, giving everyone who meets the requirements an oppurtunity to join in the fun and a chance at loot
  • Non-fighting players need not signup, just come when the event is going to get free blood and hide or scale
  • In order to get in on loot rolls, you must be signed up before the hunt's official start time and be properly qualified toget on the loot roles.
Guarenteed Raffle Spots (Not required to be on the kill twitter)
- Primary Paladin
- Butcher
- Primary Healer (the one handling the casting)

Lootsharing:

• We will do a number of /random rolls equal to the number of items butchered. Each winner gets to choose 1 item. Limit 1 item per fight per person.
  • Valrei items are considered to be 1 item per charge (three raffle draws instead of one, more loot to share!). Corpse/meat/eye/teeth are rolled also rolled as 1 item.
  • There will be unlimited slots, one per RL person. Everyone who is signed up with qualifying stats and gets on the twitter kill list will be given a raffle slot,.
  • Everyone is welcome to attend to get blood from the unique.(You need to be in local range, and be a premium player)

Roles & Requirements:

- When applying include ingame name(s) please :)

- Until it becomes an issue, Non-Pristiner applications for positions other than Knight are allowed.

Attendee:

There are no requirements or signups if you're coming along to be within range to receive blood from the kill. All are welcome.

Knight:

Have regular EU/NA playtime. This is an organizational title that bestows no personal gain, but is taken up for personal glory and the good of all. Knights will be the caretakers of the table, scouts for finding uniques and organizers for passing information to those requesting updates. *Must qualify as one of the below roles to be included in lootshare.*

Soldier:

70FS, 70ql weapon, 40 in the appropriate weaponskill, wearing armour during fight. Any weapon improved with weaponsmithing excluding carving/butchering knives are acceptable provided you meet the criteria and it is of sufficient quality.

Paladin:

Magranon priests capable of casting Smite. Batteries welcome.

Healer:

Fo priest with 70+ faith, preference goes to best channeler/combat experience for primary healer. Batteries welcome for linking to the primary healer account who will take charge for that battle.

Butcher:

70 butchering and 80ql+ butcher knife. Best butcher skill in attendance for that fight takes precedence.

Archives:

First hunt: Success!

Photo Album:

First hunt

Desert camp setup while waiting for pullers to lure out the green drake

ddYiqEd.png

Green Drake butcher results

rQedLXF.jpg

Kyklops camp

MqO8CIh.jpg

Kyklops camp 2

z0qq77q.png

Kyklops combat :D

aq6JV77.png

Searching for a dragon (kudos to Xor and Evylence!)

eeTETCR.jpg

NOq8nw0.jpg

OdgPJQb.png

Searching for the elusive white drake

epSl6BD.png

eSuCEVV.png

Edited by Sevenless
  • Like 1

Sign me up 81FS 80QL weapon!

Gogosh

Edited by Tsetse
  • Like 1

Fighter 70.3 fs 72 ql weapon, also might want to include mag priests too smite is awesome.

You can count on Awngeleak and Tuanta.

Both 70+ on all fighting skills and equipment.

Have each priest if needed. 85+ faith

Edit: I wonder if making a permanent hunting alliance might be beneficial.

Edited by Tuanta

LOL rules....Seriously if someone wants to kill it and has the guys good luck.

Edited by Uberknot
  • Like 1

I'm in

Not sure butcher / healer need their own slot though. I'd bet a fair amount of change those roles would already be filled by a fighter, or could be

Sounds promising, count me in...needs more mag though :)

LOL rules....Seriously if someone wants to kill it and has the guys good luck.

These aren't rules, we just want to know who to call on when we need more good fighters.

Edited by Webba

I really like your proposal for fairness.  I have 3 that can help, but would only ask for one raffle slot. 

Galatyn = 70+ FS, 50+ Defensive, 35+ shield; high 30's body stats: so can tank a bit and be a damage dealer; have 85+ Drake armour for good protection and 70+ two-handed sword/longsword/shield

Balatyn = 70+ FS, 50+ Defensive, 35+ shield; also Fo priest with 100 Faith (can link to main healer); have 85+ Drake armour for good protection and 70+ huge axe/longsword/shield

Picaroon = Mag priest with 100 Faith, can link to main Mag priest for Smite; have 85+ Drake armour for good protection and 70+ weapons

As far as butchering hide, my suggestion is to evenly distribute the hide to all eligible fighters (multiboxing counting as one).  It won't be enough to make a set, but that person can choose to sell or hold on to their fair share.  Or, if the butchered hide results in only 0.25 Kg, as has been seen, then raffle that off as one, as well.

Edited by Galatyn

Sign me up, 76 butchering with QL 90 rare knife, 71FS, 60 huge axe skill, QL 90 drake armor, QL 80+ huge axe.

Edited by boilingfort

For Healer, I wouldn't think that channeling nor soul depth would be a requirement.  However, I would place one on Faith, otherwise, you'll have brand new Fo priest's with 30 Faith. I would say if you want to compare it to FS, then 70 would be feasible as a minimum.  Also,  having vesseled gems can suffice in lieu of low faith Fo priests.

Edited by Galatyn

xCapi: 75FS, 85ql rare Huge Axe with ~60 Skill - Up for everything :)

I can also pen everything if needed :) Got a little bit of experience now in that.

I'm in

Smokes

71 FS

70QL rare 2h longsword

joining in the party :)

82FS 85+ql huge axe 82skill

might concider people who organise the whole shebang too

Never actually used it for casting, just raising a battery, but I also have a 73 faith fo that could heal if channeling isn't important haha

71FS, 70ql huge axe, 48 skill reporting in. Got some experience with killing and penning uniques.

Greetings!

Fighting Skill:72 FS

Weapon QL: 80QL huge axe

WeaponSkill: [00:43:02] Huge axe increased by 0.0101 to 45.801

Armour: 65QL Plate armour

Ultradude ready fer battle

77 fight skill

78ql rare 2 hand sword with coc and frostband

75-80ql armour

Delakar - 80+ FS, 80ql+ enchanted weapon.

Tarak - Magranon priest - 43 channeling, shortly 70+ FS, 80ql+ enchanted weapon.

I'll be having dragons demise weapons made shortly for these, and possibly humanoid demise weapons too for the other uniques... but... Xanadu.

Add me too please :)

Margus - 77fs , 70 huge axe skill.

Requirements/organization amended/tidied.

Due to comments and suspicion, I will not be attending fights myself as an organizer, if at all. I'm hurt that some people suspect my motives. Xor and Xcapi are providing large amounts of work/input and I still feel their reserving a slot if they know they're able to attend is fully justified.

Edited by Sevenless

Sign me up :)

91 FS

79 Agressive

80 Huge axe/maul/sword

72 Butchering (90ql Supreme butchering knife)

93 Natural Substances ( for making potions )

90ql weapon