Sign in to follow this  
Seancarl

Kyklops killing - June 7th. (and possibly a Green Drake)

i would like to partake in this event.

As I did last time and it didn't go to well.

Count on me, on weekends it's easier to join a big fight ^^

I'll throw my 100 faith Mag priest into the fight to, Vraccas 79+FS  70+maul skills black drake set and most likely some kinda pet troll that I can find in the steppe closeby ;)

Edit 1: Steppe is swarming with wild horses, so if you dont have a horse to ride, one can easely be got from the steppe.

I also caught around 10 wild horses on my steppe-hunting-deed (Avaris, very close to Oasis near the maple treeline) if there should be need for more horses.

Edit 2: Dominated a sly aged troll, gonna see if I can find some with a better condition then "sly" X_x

Edited by Lycanthropic

Hoping to come along to help out, already have the title so don't mind helping in other ways as there used to be a 20 fighter limit on uniques

Gatwick - over70FS, Drake, Twohanded sword

Can drag an over95chan Vyn along

Hoping to come along to help out, already have the title so don't mind helping in other ways as there used to be a 20 fighter limit on uniques

I think (think) that Rolf increased that limit (or threw it away completely) when people had allot of trouble killing the ven red dragon on inde back in the days. Not sure, so dont quote me on it :P

Ill see if I can get time to swing by.

I have some fs and a weapon of sorts.

Updating a bit of drake situation: we might or might not do this today as the gate toward it still locked. Waiting for deed holder to clear it up if he ain't busy  :) .

Edited by rosedragon

Two more attendees:

Griper 90 FS Huge Axe, 70 Plate

Dwain 80 FS Large Maul, 80 Chain

Edit: any chance we can borrow horses? we will come from Deli by boat

Edited by griper

Lots of wild horses at the steppe, I'll bring a bunch with me to (trait-less wild horses).

Do we still use the irc channel #indyhunt to talk in?

Lots of wild horses at the steppe, I'll bring a bunch with me to (trait-less wild horses).

Do we still use the irc channel #indyhunt to talk in?

That's not a bad idea, but, lets see what Slickshot wants to do once everyone is in the same area. 

That's not a bad idea, but, lets see what Slickshot wants to do once everyone is in the same area. 

team chat can do.

team chat can do.

Stole the words from me. lol  Was going to suggest that.  I'll create a team and invite everyone to it as they show up.

Quality 5 star camping playing lutes a rockmed music :P

Was a very good and smooth fight :)

A bit of drama afterwards, but all got settled in the end.

Thanks for organizing and post them screenshots!

PS: Addeny, that link isnt working, shows me to log in or something.

Edited by Lycanthropic

Thank you everyone for showing up for the event.  Most people were very easy to work with and in the end all went well.  I believe Rose will post a conclusion after a while over the event, and if not I'll write one up later this evening some time.  Be sure to watch for the screen shots!

It was a bit of a mess towards the end there but it all seemed to work out fine!

Here's the link to the vod of the gathering, killing, butchering and rolls on the loot, it will probably take ages to load since it is twitch but here it is!

http://www.twitch.tv/froggeryz/b/536322999

• Like 1

Thanks a lot to all participants + slickshot and froggy for the organization of this. im looking forward tothe next hunt.

Thanks a lot to all participants + slickshot and froggy for the organization of this. im looking forward tothe next hunt.

Seancarl was a big help too.

Seancarl was a big help too.

oops, also thanks to seancarl.

Also a suggestion for the next hunt: EERYBODY, BRING LESS HORSES :)

My first unique hunt, was pretty cool. The camp site view was awesome!

Congrats to Slickshot for trying to keep everyhing smooth.

See you all on the next slay!

Thank you slickshot.

It was a great event attended by 60+ people and mainly organized by slickshot and seancarl. Due to this crazy numbers, so sorry if things are a bit chaotic here and there, it bound to happens but thank you for the patience! We gather on two locations: eastern desert and steve's tundra before we all met on steve's tundra where many tents are laid down with the campfire and such.. ohhh the view.. feels like in middle age camp!

From there, we have shads luring the kyklops out, which I pushed to bring it to deed instead kill it in the open. We have some problems with people engaging the kyklops while we still some tiles out of deed but we end getting it in. For a bit, there was panic because deed setting disallow attacking but our valiant deed owner Teledahn resolve it quickly. 

The kyklops are no match to our skills but it seems the code block most of us from attacking (20 players limit) so we have to move around and give others a hit. The lag hit badly on me that I took long time to back off. Soon later.. the kyklops down and everyone cheers up.

While the deed did block people from taking the corpse, anyone still can take the valrei item and Ruger quickly pick it up. Due to a fuss before between slickshot and ruger about the bring to deed and not bring to deed, ruger was excluded from team and he asked to be given chance to raffle while in return he gave back the valrei. Everything settled down and he gave back the valrei.

Meanwhile we also debated how we going to do the raffle and decided to use random.org instead /random. For this, the butcher Froggeryz setting up a stream where some people who are not lagged out watch it and make sure the random.org result is not skewed. And here are list of the winners:

kujumi : eye

mavv : meat

ruger : gland, which he doesn't want and it is given to Froggeryz instead.

On this point, me propose if we can roll the corpse. Slickshot asking if anyone want the corpse beside the crazed me and I believe someone answered or accidentally answered. Neverthless.. with great laugh we do roll the corpse with people saying they will give it to me.

journeya : corpse (which donated to me)

torreto : skull

rixk : club

trooperau : rare bone

rosedragon : blood of the angel

angelghost : blood of the angel

elias : blood of the angel

The event end with people leaving the place and the three sorceror candidates goes pilgrimage to a desert, lead by the kind Aristia.

Thank you everyone for participating. And if this story is missing something or offend, I'm sorry and let me know so I fix it. Might able to get video up of this tomorrow or two days later.

BONUS! Kyklops camping fun!

kyklopscamping1.jpg

kyklopscamping2.jpg

kyklopscamping3.jpg

kyklopscamping4.jpg

kyklopscamping5.jpg

kyklopscamping6.jpg

kyklopscamping7.jpg

Edited by rosedragon