Sign in to follow this  
Seancarl

Kyklops killing - June 7th. (and possibly a Green Drake)

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 6, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe
Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 6, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe

five people told me that you took everything from the black drake and troll king.

I gave the black drake hide and troll king skull away, I kept the rest. Does that make it stealing? Even if you're the person who organizes and butchers, provides the priests and weapons? If so, I'll make sure to not invite anyone ever again but my own villagers.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, June 6, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe

[17:04:43] <Alyeska> I went to 4 unique kills, 3 of which I organized myself

[17:05:01] <Alyeska> of course I have valrei items, that doesnt make them stolen

It is oblivious that someone is not sharing loot fairly, or even allowing random rolls. 

I seriously recommend we change butchers for this event, because it is obvious that fair division is not possible for some. 

Edited by GorgonKain

View hidden Post

I'm sorry to see the screaming has started already.

View hidden Post

Xallo and Aly stole Valrae items too? Doesnt surprise me...

Edit, sorry for kingdom accusation. 

Edited by Redd

View hidden Post

For what it's worth the valrei items are NOT a 100% drop rate.

Im sorry but they 100% are whomever told you this was lying or incorrect. They are not a butcher item instead they are already inside the corpse when killed meaning there is no chance to fail a butcher or something equivalent. 

• Like 1

View hidden Post

Xallo and Aly stole Valrae items too? Doesnt surprise me...Seems like a lot of JK members are doing this from slayings.

while MR doing slayings on freedom servers without letting the freedomers join I heard. 

• Like 1

View hidden Post

while MR doing slayings on freedom servers without letting the freedomers join I heard. 

Who told you that? On multiple slayings we have done they have involved "freedomers". I assume what you mean by freedomers is that they only live on freedom, not chaos - Which begs the question, why are you allowed to kill uniques then? Or any other chaos player? A lot of our members live on Freedom, and most fo the kills we had were from uniques near their deeds.

So please get your facts straight before you make a claim like that please :) At least we were clear with the loot distribution before we killed things, rather then thieving items from them without telling anyone. Honestly i dodnt expect any more from Xallo/Aly, they pulled the exact same stunt with the old dragons, taking the hide and saying the money from them will go to "community events". I have yet to see many/any of those to cover the money they got from those.

Disgusting players.

Edited by Redd
  • Like 2

View hidden Post

Stupidity shouldn't be posted.

Edited by Pingpong

View hidden Post

That's incorrect every unique we've slayed bar 2 I think. We have BEEN invited to by 1 or more freedom players to come over and kill them. Silakka, XsamuraiX, Zeno and numerous other freedom residences can confirm this. Admittedly though we don't' make our events open to the public but that's our prerogative just like every other group that organises events. 

I will say though I personally dislike that any mention of JK vs MR (or any other Chaos faction) was brought up. When realistically 90% of players on Chaos have some kind of a stake on freedom and spend some if not majority of their time there. Every faction has their perceived good and bad players but when it comes down to it, we're all just playing the same game and making sweeping statements about either side is rather silly for people to bring up. (Yes I realise that Redd was the person who brought it up in the first place)

• Like 3

View hidden Post

Who told you that? On multiple slayings we have done they have involved "freedomers". I assume what you mean by freedomers is that they only live on freedom, not chaos - Which begs the question, why are you allowed to kill uniques then? Or any other chaos player? A lot of our members live on Freedom, and most fo the kills we had were from uniques near their deeds.

So please get your facts straight before you make a claim like that please :) At least we were clear with the loot distribution before we killed things, rather then thieving items from them without telling anyone. Honestly i dodnt expect any more from Xallo/Aly, they pulled the exact same stunt with the old dragons, taking the hide and saying the money from them will go to "community events". I have yet to see many/any of those to cover the money they got from those.

Disgusting players.

a topic on deliverance or exodus, which I cant find now where someone on your alliance that never joined MR claims to be ignored of his plea of joining the slayings. Plus again, words and twitter feed.

I will say though I personally dislike that any mention of JK vs MR (or any other Chaos faction) was brought up.

Sorry, I bring personals, and I edited my post after things clarified yet Redd start it as 'JK' ;) .

Xallo and Aly stole Valrae items too? Doesnt surprise me...Seems like a lot of JK members are doing this from slayings.

Edited by rosedragon

View hidden Post

Red,

I organized three slaying on inde and kept the valrei items for myself and xallo to use and to trade out. There were apperantly some players who thought the loot was going to be rolled out with /random, instead I gave a few items away (hide, skull) and kept the rest for organzing/running 5 accounts/butchering and healing. In the misunderstanding and dissatisfaction from going home with the just title and blood, people started to pm others and say I had stolen the items (from my own organized slayings). Sadly none of these people has reached out to me in a pm or whatever so I had little idea of their feelings until suddenly this post pops up and I am stealing valrei items. I did not know apperantly it is now an unwritten rule to /random for every item that the uniques drop. I'm used to the old system where there was enough hide to give to all attendees.

The drake kills in the past - everyone attending always got a free set of armour. In fact, if I remember correctly, the black dragon on exodus even had a few MR folks attending, they all got a free drake set, too. That was at the deed "nadroj's house of waffles and pancakes". It's sad and somewhat surprising to see you write that because you know what you're writing is not true and you're trying to make it into a "jk vs mr" thing on a freedom forum. If you must, take it with me directly, not xallo, and not the rest of jk, because I'm an individual person. What I do doesn't make my entire friendgroup or kingdom bad.

• Like 1

View hidden Post

Im sorry but they 100% are whomever told you this was lying or incorrect. They are not a butcher item instead they are already inside the corpse when killed meaning there is no chance to fail a butcher or something equivalent.

lol "I'm sorry" but they are not 100% I know how the system works thank you very much.

We didn't get a valrei drop from one of our kills - pls lern 2 read updates m8

There are also small chances of Sorcery items on non-dragon uniques - this is obviously bugged to heck anyway.

We 'thought' it was a 100% chance and enquired, we were informed it was intended (it not being 100% chance)

Edited by MetalDragon
  • Like 1

View hidden Post

Which freedomers got anything from the MR dragons? As the last hitter of BOTH a red dragon and forest giant I was a little surprised to not even be offered a skull to either....MR generosity?

The freedomers who found the uniques were given whatever they asked for from the corpse. Including the ones I mentioned above, we don't go by a "last hit policy" because it really doesnt make much sense. You could go the entire fight and not hit once and get one hit and that entitles you to loot?  You were welcomed with open arms by our group to join in on the kills, I'm surprised that wasn't enough for you.

View hidden Post

Ohhhh, lets toss in Kingdom drama to distract from the point the Freedom Players where trying to make! (you know, the ones who don't have 6yr grudges and will take cheap shots at anything) To hide the fact some players are allegedly not playing fairly. Mainstream Media at its finest.

Well played, Well played. 

Edited by AnarchistRise

View hidden Post

Red,

I organized three slaying on inde and kept the valrei items for myself and xallo to use and to trade out. There were apperantly some players who thought the loot was going to be rolled out with /random, instead I gave a few items away (hide, skull) and kept the rest for organzing/running 5 accounts/butchering and healing. In the misunderstanding and dissatisfaction from going home with the just title and blood, people started to pm others and say I had stolen the items (from my own organized slayings). Sadly none of these people has reached out to me in a pm or whatever so I had little idea of their feelings until suddenly this post pops up and I am stealing valrei items. I did not know apperantly it is now an unwritten rule to /random for every item that the uniques drop. I'm used to the old system where there was enough hide to give to all attendees.

The drake kills in the past - everyone attending always got a free set of armour. In fact, if I remember correctly, the black dragon on exodus even had a few MR folks attending, they all got a free drake set, too. That was at the deed "nadroj's house of waffles and pancakes". It's sad and somewhat surprising to see you write that because you know what you're writing is not true and you're trying to make it into a "jk vs mr" thing on a freedom forum. If you must, take it with me directly, not xallo, and not the rest of jk, because I'm an individual person. What I do doesn't make my entire friendgroup or kingdom bad.

edited the accusation. Sorry.

View hidden Post

[17:04:43] <Alyeska> I went to 4 unique kills, 3 of which I organized myself

[17:05:01] <Alyeska> of course I have valrei items, that doesnt make them stolen

It is oblivious that someone is not sharing loot fairly, or even allowing random rolls. 

I seriously recommend we change butchers for this event, because it is obvious that fair division is not possible for some. 

Yes, this is how it was with the black and troll king

I'm used to the old system where there was enough hide to give to all attendees.

This wasn't as fair either... *Fluffy comes to mind* sure a few attendees got drake, but damn, if you could make up to 40 sets!

Edited by KyleBooze

View hidden Post

lol "I'm sorry" but they are not 100% I know how the system works thank you very much.

We didn't get a valrei drop from one of our kills - pls lern 2 read updates m8

There are also small chances of Sorcery items on non-dragon uniques - this is obviously bugged to heck anyway.

We 'thought' it was a 100% chance and enquired, we were informed it was intended (it not being 100% chance)

*chuckle* Okies :)

View hidden Post

lern 2 read emoo. k. thnxm8.

• Like 1

View hidden Post

Lets make the loot rules something like this:

If you participate in some meaningful way, be it smashing some faces (or just getting smashed) or applying cotton to wounds (or failing for the 30th time because your healing skill is .04), you can /random for a chance to win a skull, bone or sorcery item.

This is how it will be.  This guideline is fairly specific enough to avoid anyone "stealing" any valrei or special loot for themselves.  With that being said lets stop debating this MR vs JK crap in this thread.  You can all continue to measure the size of your e-peen as you'd like, just do it in pm.

If a moderator is reading this, please clean up all the posts not pertaining to people joining the slaying group to hunt down Steve the Kyklops.  Thank you.

Edited by Slickshot
  • Like 2

View hidden Post

This wasn't as fair either... *Fluffy comes to mind* sure a few attendees got drake, but damn, if you could make up to 40 sets!

I don't know how the loot on "fluffy" was handed out... I don't think I organized that dragon kill. The black drake I mentioned earlier had more attendees than drake it dropped, so we chipped in a few white sets from another killing.

View hidden Post

where are our forum mods to clean all this crap up?

View hidden Post

where are our forum mods to clean all this crap up?

Notified. 

Thread scrubbed with steel wool, I'd suggest making another thread to discuss this issue further, and keep it civil please, you know I'll be watching ;)

Regards,

Shrimpiie (Board Moderator)

• Like 1

Well I got a Caleigh on so i'll try and hop on but chances are one in a million its still going at 1am gmt >.<

Good thing I said maybe I guess, sorry.

Edited by FreeTineen

Thanks mods for cleaning up the thread some.  I had written something to try and calm things down a bit, which seems largely unnecessary now, but I'm sure some folks are still a little raw over it.  So, I'd just like to add this, for my own peace of mind.

Remember, these aren't the uniques of old.  These are respawning uniques.  Ole Steve here, if he dies Saturday, he'll be back in about a months time.  If someone steals an item off the corpse, we'll know via logs.  We might not have any real recourse, but at least we'll know and can do something different next time.  Personally, I was going to give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt. Lets give the published loot rules a chance to work. 

Focus on how awesome it'll be to see a sea of tents on the steppe like it's some sort of Wurm Woodstock.  Or how funny (or annoying) it'll be when FNGnoobkins tries go to all Leroy and gets punted like a fotball.  You know, if we try and have a little fun, we just might have some on accident, loot or no loot.  It could work. 

Oh, on the subject of dropping deeds?  I think it's overkill.  Going forward, I think it'd be a real pain to keep dropping deeds every time there is a public slaying.  Lets treat people as if they are trustworthy and maybe they will act trustworthy. 

Bottom line, I'd like this to be the first of many public slayings on Indy.  But, I'm going to need everyone's help to prove to each other that it can be pain free.

Edited by Seancarl
  • Like 4