Sign in to follow this  
Umbranik

Old Traders

They said no, they are being left as is.  However, it sounded as they are leaving them as is UNTIL they find better solution.  As with everything in wurm, don't count on anything that's been said... they change their minds like the flick of a light switch.

Edited by Nomadikhan

That depends. Are you willing to chalk up 50s as a loss if tomorrow their mechanics were changed, or you don't make your money back before it's changed? If not, don't buy one.

Edited by Laiwyn
  • Like 1

What the above posted, mostly.

I truly think they want to change how they work, but are not completely sure on a way to do it as it is a heavily used (or abused as some say) mechanic.  It's so integrated into freedom servers you can't just pull the plug on them, deeds would fall left and right.

That said, it is is a long term investment, it'll take you a good 4 months to break even on one.  By then things may be the same or they may have changed.  I say it's a risk at this point.

Hmmm. Ok. I'll stick to just stealing them on chaos.

Hmmm. Ok. I'll stick to just stealing them on chaos.

That's the spirit!

i'm thinking of selling some of my trader deeds.  i really only wanted a few to make sure my large deeds upkeeps get paid.  i dont really need the extra, i make almost everything now, and even pay my wife to play and make bricks lol.

i have 2-3 on cele i keep forgetting to go and reset. to lazy to sail over.

What the above posted, mostly.

I truly think they want to change how they work, but are not completely sure on a way to do it as it is a heavily used (or abused as some say) mechanic.  It's so integrated into freedom servers you can't just pull the plug on them, deeds would fall left and right.

That said, it is is a long term investment, it'll take you a good 4 months to break even on one.  By then things may be the same or they may have changed.  I say it's a risk at this point.

More like 10 months at the latest returns.