Sign in to follow this  
phennexion

[Xanadu] Newspring City

vxpCBtu.jpg

** August 29, 2014 UPDATE **

2nd Colossus is done and 3rd one on the way!! Lots to do around village lately and with purchase of newspring city docks deed, there is alot of wide open land and seaside realestate for anyone interested in joining!! We've got something for everyone here :) Come join!!!!!!!

We also have 60x70 tiles of undeveloped country living space for those who would like to not live in a busy city, and have their own homestead! Some by water and some wooded, some on the steppe, 

---

Hi Everyone,

We're looking for more friendly villagers in our village, hoping to  make it into the biggest city wurm has ever known! 

We are southeast of the token about 30 seconds walk near a little mountain

Our Village Offers:
- Next door to starter token
- 144 tile long underground canal to the sea

- On deed marina/rice farm

- Colossus to marvel at

- Free high QL tools, weapons, houses, animals for Villagers who contribute
- Small and Large housing plots
- Lots of experienced villagers to help you if your new

- Leadership positions

- Large tree farms of all tree types

Message Positronik, Phennexion, Jerik, Johnnymac, Drizztz, Sithstef or Corax to join!

Looking for village leaders as well!

2nbcWLe.jpg

PiWtSUT.jpg

Thanks!!

Edited by phennexion
  • Like 2

Theres lots of token spawns.

Which one exactly

Hi Everyone,

We're looking for more friendly villagers in our village, hoping to  make it into the biggest city wurm has ever known! 

We are southeast of the token about 30 seconds walk near a little mountain, message Positronik or Thrundartoo, or Simpleexplorer to join!

Looking for village leaders as well!

Thanks!!

Bigger deed than frontier?

Hoping to be, not saying we will, be.

It's the spawn token at Newspring npc village

Ill be glad to join now if any one with invite rights is online

there's almost always at least 1 person online. i've stayed up more than once for 24h to see that and i've always found at least one person to talk to. also, for those curious enough: we have about 10% of the server's population in our village alone (that means about 40 people banded together).

PS: i'm the village cook, making 40+ meals at 5.x+ QL daily. give me a couple of more days and i'll go even higher.

Edited by Griffihn

ahh so you are the ones over there i am on an island close by to the east so i guess i will be trading there when we get set up. I guess you are putting up a market? 

Edited by Kegan

Yep we're making a tunnel about 300 tiles long to reach the ocean so you'll be able to sail right to us!

• Like 1

** JUNE 17th UPDATE **

Hey Everyone, we've grown alot and we're nearly completed our 141 tile long boat tunnel to the sea, so you can sail right to the deed inland! We're always looking for more smiths and villagers! pm Positronik ingame!!

there's almost always at least 1 person online. i've stayed up more than once for 24h to see that and i've always found at least one person to talk to. also, for those curious enough: we have about 10% of the server's population in our village alone (that means about 40 people banded together).

PS: i'm the village cook, making 40+ meals at 5.x+ QL daily. give me a couple of more days and i'll go even higher.

I tried msging Positronik or Thrundartoo, or Simpleexplorer but none of them were online. is the village still looking for people?

if yes, please send an invite or give me names of who I can message.

** July 1 Update! **

We're doing great! Created a huge 141 tile long canal from the sea on eastern newspring island to the center of the island where our deed is! We've started shipbuilding! As always, looking to recruit more people!

** July 8 update **

We are seeing great growth in the last week, we're about to start out on deed rice fields!! Looking for more citizen still! Lets build biggest city wurm has ever known!!

** July 25 2014 **

We're almost done our marina! will be able to sail to us from the Sail, thru an underground canal, to the marina! We're still looking for more players, if your the leader of a village and want to merge in with us please PM me!

We're at 197 Village Members!!

Edited by phennexion

** July 31 2014 UPDATE **

Hey everyone! We finished our on deed marina, a RIDICULOUS amount of mining went into the project, but now we can sail from the sea, through our 144 tile long canal, through our shipyard underground, to the marina on deed! Which also contains our rice farms. We're over 200 village members now , and looking to recruit more! 

Our next project is planning some bigger estate plots for people who dont want to be crowded! PM ME TO JOIN!

** August 12, 2014 UPDATE **

We finished our first of 4 Colossus!! We're planning to make a skychurch with Colossus surrounding it! Come be part of wurm history! We're also in the middle of making ships for sale, so if your into ship building, let us know we got lots of wood and helpful hands! Always looking to recruit more, we're at over 200 members, help us make wurms largest city ever known!!  :)

We've just purchased a neighbouring deed that expands us out to the docks. Great things await, ripe with opportunity, come join us! :)

We finished our first of 4 Colossus!! We're planning to make a skychurch with Colossus surrounding it!

Lord that sounds huge..

>also, you weren't kidding about that 30 second walk :P (the Colossus helped in confirming where I was, though)

** August 29, 2014 UPDATE **

2nd Colossus is done and 3rd one on the way!! Lots to do around village lately and with purchase of newspring city docks deed, there is alot of wide open land and seaside realestate for anyone interested in joining!! We've got something for everyone here  :) Come join!!!!!!!

2nbcWLe.jpg