Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Small no drop Dragons

It would be nice to have a new small dragon that anyone can hunt. I understand that there should be no drops on them as far as hides and i am fine with that but a lot of players want to interact with dragons. We want to tame them and be able to breed them. 

We could even breed them to fight like we rise one with the good fighting traits and have arena fights with them. There is all kinds of things you could do with them like allow them to wear barding for the fights, allow them to be breed to ride as a mount anything is possible. Could you imagine a groups of players coming at you on an armored dragon in PvP or anywhere for that matter...sounds like a lot of fun to me. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

They apparently are going to be spawned every month. Dragons should be special animals that are hard to kill.

• Like 1

<.,< ooh all the nightmares will be had when a dragon breeding deed disbands and they break free 

Edited by Holo
  • Like 1

<.,< ooh all the nightmares will be had when a dragon breeding deed disbands and they break free 

Well if they were weaker how would that be any different than bears or crocodiles? If you can solo them then i don't see that being an issue. 

• Like 2

nahhh.
dragons in this game are something to be feared, not treated just like any other mob.

• Like 1

Well if they were weaker how would that be any different than bears or crocodiles? If you can solo them then i don't see that being an issue. 

Well, from what my friend told me when he wouldnt stop bugging me about trying it out, most breeders tend to have over 100 critters on hand. And well.. 100 mini dragons x.x Im sure those that kill the big ones will have trouble handling them until they start spreading out more.

Wyverns, then. Not dragons but use a similar model just smaller and perhaps wingless, combat on par with a champ troll so they are actually fearsome and require one high level or two mid level fighters to take down.

Wyverns, then. Not dragons but use a similar model just smaller and perhaps wingless, combat on par with a champ troll so they are actually fearsome and require one high level or two mid level fighters to take down.

3228017_1367781923357.28res_400_300.jpg

I just liked the model of the new dragons seems a shame to only see it in screenshots or just before you kill one. I thought having a smaller version that you could hunt and possibly keep might be nice. The breeding would still be difficult because it would require high skills but if no one else likes it then...

Edited by Kegan

I just liked the model of the new dragons seems a shame to only see it in screenshots or just before you kill one. I thought having a smaller version that you could hunt and possibly keep might be nice. The breeding would still be difficult because it would require high skills but if no one else likes it then...

Faerie dragons? Mt lion sized dragons to keep as pets?

It would be nice to have a new small dragon that anyone can hunt. I understand that there should be no drops on them as far as hides and i am fine with that but a lot of players want to interact with dragons. We want to tame them and be able to breed them. 

We could even breed them to fight like we rise one with the good fighting traits and have arena fights with them. There is all kinds of things you could do with them allow them.  Allow them to wear barding for the fights, allow them to be breed to ride as a mount anything. Could you imagine a groups of players coming at you on an armored dragon in PvP or anywhere for that matter...sounds like a lot of fun to me. 

they already are small dragon that any1 can hunt,and drops are already nerfed to the ground and below,now with them respawning every month there should be ocasions for ppl to see and kill them.

Stay away more medievalfantashit, I don't like it.

/offtopic

Also you don't deserve Lawrence.

they already are small dragon that any1 can hunt,and drops are already nerfed to the ground and below,now with them respawning every month there should be ocasions for ppl to see and kill them.

It is funny how everyone wanted them to respawn even if it was with no drops but now that they have done that with little drops everyone is upset and wants full drops again...make up your minds. 

I could care less about the drops i just thought it would be fun to keep a small dragon as a pet. I have already seen plenty of dragons of all colors over the years i just want to have one on my deed as a pet.  

Edited by Kegan

It is funny how everyone wanted them to respawn even if it was with no drops but now that they have done that with little drops everyone is upset and wants full drops again...make up your minds. 

I could care less about the drops i just thought it would be fun to keep a small dragon as a pet. I have already seen plenty of dragons of all colors over the years i just want to have one on my deed as a pet.  

Hey I'm at least consistent in my no-more medievalfantasy stuff. :P

Hey I'm at least consistent in my no-more medievalfantasy stuff. :P

yea i like the -1 are you planning on taking over Protunia spot now? 

Anyway i guess it is like all the other things someone else needs to suggest it not sure why i even try, lol

Edited by Kegan

/offtopic

Also you don't deserve Lawrence.

But   but  but -lowers ears-

yea i like the -1 are you planning on taking over Protunia spot now? 

Anyway i guess it is like all the other things someone else needs to suggest it not sure why i even try, lol

Protunia what?

If you want you can search every suggestion about adding medievlafantasy stuff to the game and I probably would be there giving my cheerful-1

But   but  but -lowers ears-

ylekfe.jpg