Sign in to follow this  
madtanker555

archery from the back of large carts

archery from large carts  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should you be able to use a bow and arrow to shoot from inside large carts

iv been playing this game for a couple of months but i feel like chariots could change combat completely

I don't know if anyone else has ever thought of this but i think that you should be able to use a bow and arrow to shoot out at a target from inside a large cart. 

doing this could open up a small 'doorway' into the development of chariots for this game which would bring about new tactics for all sizes of battles

however if this did happen then in order to make it more realistic by changing things like the accuracy for both the charioteer and anyone that's shooting at the chariot (its hard to shoot when you're moving and its hard to shoot at a moving target)

if you have any ideas as to why this should or shouldn't happen then please feel free to leave a comment

Edited by madtanker555

i always thought this was possible, did any1 test it and prove it otherwise?

i always thought this was possible, did any1 test it and prove it otherwise?

i tested it and it didnt work

i remember battle carts in early epic, everyone would grab longbow and a huge axe or w/e and the driver would drive the cart over enemies and we would all wack them with footing bonus even iirc.

It needed the cart to be stopped to fire, but was still pretty cool.

Then rolf nerfed it to ######.