Sign in to follow this  
KushMode

Nomad Deed [Xanadu] New Player? No Skills? No Problem

Hello Fellow Wurmians!

On June 3rd Xanadu will be open to new players. I will be making an Alt to set up a deed as shown on the map below and I want to Invite anyone and everyone to join up with me and a few other villiagers on our journey in Xanadu!

Xanadu Map With Deed

http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/backhand143/media/XanaduDeed.jpg.html * See New Post Below

Blue= Most obvious places for Future Canals

Red=The deed I will set up on day one, June 3rd.

Yellow=A second deed I will create later after Canal 1,2 and 3 are complete (By us or other players).

DEED RULES

1.Everyone will be allowed to build where they would like in Deed 1 with a limit of 4X2 Area for Each Household (Ex: 2x2 house with 2x2 garden, *No height limit)

Limit is only to save room for future residents and roads.

2.Obvious rules such as no griefing or stealing

3.Each villiager will need to have two different Jobs/Roles to create some trade

(Ex: Miner & Blacksmith) *Skills don't neccessarily have to compliment each other but its a plus!

4.Do your best to work with other villiagers, No Loners here lets all be friends! : D

JOIN US!

Ready to Join?

Application is not required but I would love some Information, Just Fill out the template below and post it here or PM it to me. All templates will be accepted!

Template:

Username:

New Player?:

Day you expect to go to Xanadu:

2 Different Jobs/Roles you will provide villiage:

Here is mine for Example

Username: Kushmode

New Player?: Somewhat, Started around the beginning of 2014

Day you expect to go to Xanadu:June 3rd

2 Different Jobs/Roles you will provide villiage:Besides Mayor, Mining and Masonry

Side Note

Once Xanadu is connected to the other servers (Should be one week after release, June 10th) I will sail my current Character and some villiagers to Xanadu with my Cog to the Deed, so If anyone needs a ride to the deed from there current server I will see what I can do! Just send me a pm about this and let me know. I will be sailing from Indy.

I will post exact coordinates once the deed is created

Also You can PM me any Questions or post em here!

Hope to hear from you!

Edited by KushMode

Username: Felil

New Player?: Oh yeah, definitely x.x

Day you expect to go to Xanadu: June 3rd

2 Different Jobs/Roles you will provide villiage: Foraging and cutting down trees. (thats all I know how to do so far ^.^")

UPDATE**********

Okay, So as you all may know, or will "Lurn", Wurm is not a game you can plan very well,

I joined onto Xanadu with my alt "KushKush" on June 3rd and set out to the planned deed spot, just to find it littered with deeds before I could even get there. Atthat point I spent another 5-6 hours on and off looking for a perfect place to deed.

Well I have finally found it and the deed is set!

Its a beautiful, pretty flat, coastal location. Full of Fir Trees!

Deeds official name is "Firwood Coast"

Unfortunatly, I found out that without my alt being Premium I wont be able to actually invite villiagers? (BS if you ask me) but I will be able to Invite as soon as my main with Prem. can come to Xanadu

So if you are still wanting to join before the servers are connected you will have to walk there.

Its just a short walk SE of 'Esteron' Spawn Point.

NEW DEED LOCATION SHOWN ON MAP AT LINK BELOW!

http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/backhand143/media/XanaduDeedNEW.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I'm still accepting any villiagers and offering 4X2 land areas to build on so keep sending those templates! :D

Last Note*

Make sure for 'Username' in the tempate you please provide the name of your character on Xanadu so I am able to PM you.

Also if you are online you can PM my character "KushKush" I will be on most of the day working on the deed.

Edited by KushMode

Username:  Koniasz

New Player?: Nope, i play since 2011, but on xanadu i will play with new champ

Day you expect to go to Xanadu: today

2 Different Jobs/Roles you will provide villiage: Farmer, treecutter(something like that)

English is not my native language, but i think i will able to speak with you :)