Sign in to follow this  
Ekib

rare forge, rare rowboat, rare iron lamp, gems, and brass hanging lamps

since i'm planning to go to xanadu. few things i wouldnt be able to take with me too easily... or just a good occasion to clean up the house. :P  so here's an auction for some of them.

located on inde, but could travel to deliver on other server's coasts ( well exept for the boat..that one might be a problem to get back home after :/) i wont deliver to chaos tho... i'm not suicidal :blink:

lots #1: Rare Rowboat: A small rowing boat that will accommodate three people. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Colors: R=179, G=130, B=71. It is locked with a lock of poor quality. It is made from pinewood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 47.930557, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Ekib, has been etched in the stern.

Key included. ;)

starting bid     7s.

increment       1s

reserve           10s

lots #2: Rare Forge: A forge made from stone bricks and clay, intended for smelting and smithing. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Ql: 60.55598    Highest bid: Balmora 6s

starting bid     6s.

increment       1s

lots #3: Rare Iron Lamp: A decorative lamp head on a wooden post. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. Ql: 70.10681.    Highest bid: GorgonKain 1s

starting bid     1s.

increment       50c

lots #4: 50 Hanging Brass Lamps. ql 50+ including 2 at 61.93 and 60.16

starting bid     5s.

increment       1s

lots #5: 753ql in gems    Highest bid: EvaDaly 10s

E3djnkN.jpg

starting bid     7.5s.

increment       1s

reserve           10s

on all lots:

buyout for any lot:       make me an offer i cant refuse.

sniper protection:      1 hour

auction_timer_1401905287.gif

Edited by Ekib

#4 10s

might want to recheck which you bid cause there was duplicate number before on the auction ;) 

lots #3: Bid 1s

Rare Iron Lamp

Edited by GorgonKain

Deliver for free or will cost?

none of the items are mailable.. or too many to mail. so i'd deliver (within reasonable distance, dont send me on a wild goose chase for 3 days  :lol:  ) and since the price's allready 'high' for most of them i dont think would be that fair to add more for deliveries.... then again. if you send me on a wild goose chase... :P

but yea they was no plan to make extra deliveries fees. only restriction would be for the rowboat to likely be pickup only (or could arrange a delivery in inde, since could ride back home after)

might want to recheck which you bid cause there was duplicate number before on the auction ;)

yea talked in PM about it and sorted. was for lot number 5: the gems.