Sign in to follow this  
junkkmann

Who's Leaving

Started this thread to see who's planning on leaving to the new server?

I believe I will stay on Exodus.

Im heading out,

I like the sound of new grounds

I am not staying or going.

If you refuse to make a plea, we'll have to crush you with rocks until you give one.

Anyways, not that I'm popular at all, I'll be staying for a while, and I might create a deed in a few weeks there, mainly for storage and shipping reasons.

Edit: I clicked on this in "recent threads" earlier, and just realized this is in Freedom Iisles - Exodus :P. Sorry people of exodus...

Edited by williamwierd

maybe ask:  who only runs a single account and is forced to make a choice?  I am moving and I am staying.  Many of the folks I know on Pristine came from the old cluster and still have accounts there. 

I don't think I'll be creating an alt or moving. I'll never say never but for now, I'll wait for the dust to settle before I take a look.

Ill be keeping focus on exo for at least another month then i was thinking of chaos, maybe.

"the new server" can wait for now.

I'm staying.

Xanadu never had much of a appeal to me. And seriously, i hope i'm wrong, but i see a big Flop coming.

Anyhow, i'm taking a break from Wurm for at elast the enxt few weeks, so i'll miss out. Might come back if there's a dragon hunt in the mean time, now i have the FS and the gear to participate.

I'll remain firmly anchored yet that doesn't mean new charactes n new deeds won't be added to the cache either via impulse or typical addiction craziness that defies common sense

• Like 2

Hehe. Just started this game and new deed. So, no, i wont leave.. hehehe

i am leaving

I joined wurm after the release or all the actual servers this is why i want to be part of this new land, to feel like a settler on an unknown land.

Zetuka against the wild, coming soon...

I will still sailing to exodus a lot i think, always been on exodus since i started wurm, can't leave completely.

• Like 1

Im staying even tho I think it would be fun to have virgin land.

I was still on plan to move couple weeks ago but, thought it bit more and decided to found deed and stay in Exo. Cant say that im here forever but, for now my plans in old cluster be more important than in Xanadu.

been in game for almost 3 years now, not sure (the owner of zarame account has to check)

been on inde until exo opened, came here with the first wave of people, claimed my 39x37y spot on the south east, been there since.

and i will continue to stay there.

i will explore xanadu and other servers in search for remaining treasure, and chaos too

I still love my deed and alliance here. I will visit Xanadu and be a villager/bum there  while Home will still be on Exo.

• Like 1

I'm With Chiqa there... I will visit and be a bum, but Exo and my family here are home!

• Like 1

I know my way by heart around Exo now, and I like it here. Most of the people are kind and well mannered and the economy is stable. I doubt that would be the same with the land rush for Xana. All savages claiming land like the wild west, building like maniacs with stockpiles of material they ship in from home. Until the dust settles it will all be ego's at work. That's not for me. My home may be small but it's more the sufficient. It is quiet on and around my deed when I want it to, yet reachable by friends when I need them to. I've got everything here I'd ever want. So why move? :)

Edited by Nadineb
  • Like 2

scouting xanadu now, its got really really really steep mountains that are really tall.

well i scouted and i like it.  i think i will be leaving now.  Exodus is the only server i ever played on and i like it but the Fjord i found in the north of Xan is pretty spectacular.  when they connect it i will pack up the corbita and set sail from Rockytop.

well i scouted and i like it.  i think i will be leaving now.  Exodus is the only server i ever played on and i like it but the Fjord i found in the north of Xan is pretty spectacular.  when they connect it i will pack up the corbita and set sail from Rockytop.

I did a little scout around as well with a new toon, before it was connected, i have to say its not a big server its a massive server with some very interesting topography.

[11:01:22] You board on the "mrdeeds's windrider" as the captain.

[11:02:28] You leave Misthaven.

[12:16:23] Welcome back, Mrdeeds! Xanadu - the great mystery.

[15:16:46] You moor the "MrDeeds's Windrider".

[15:16:50] You leave the "mrdeeds's windrider".

[15:16:55] You enter Water Medows.

As you can see i took just over 1 hr to leave the west of exodus and sail to the east side for the xanadu server boarder.

Then a further 3 hours to travel down the south west coast of xanadu at 11.5km before arriving near newspring.

If your thinking of sailing over for an explore prepare to have a full day on the water watching a movie or reading a book  ;) 

I have done an awful lot of traveling and searching across freedom looking for a place with just the right views, and think I finally found it on Exo.  The most important part tho:  the spot was not already occupied.  Xanadu may be big, but an area like this over there would probably already be taken.  And it's not like I would wanna go another 6 weeks looking for it, anyway.  Who knows about the future, but for now I'm building my utopia on Exo.

• Like 1

been in game for almost 3 years now, not sure (the owner of zarame account has to check)

been on inde until exo opened, came here with the first wave of people, claimed my 39x37y spot on the south east, been there since.

and i will continue to stay there.

i will explore xanadu and other servers in search for remaining treasure, and chaos too

A bit late on this, butttttt. [00:44:49] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Tears, week 2 of the starfall of the Digging, 1013. That's 1182 days, 10 hours and 16 minutes ago.

As for me, I am still undecided.......I keep thinking 1 hour I want to, and the next not...........gah!

Staying but left the idea of a second deed. Probably should login at some point and see how much silver is left on my deed. I assume all my horses are dead now lol.