Sign in to follow this  
Brash_Endeavors

Yo

I guess no one can ever stay away from Wurm forever :P

Wurm has a funny way about doing that to people.

One day I noticed that a small light within these Wurm lands had been extinguished. Curious, as the days passed I looked about, with no further signs of it to be found. Now, that small flicker of flame once again arises from the ashes. What will tomorrow bring now. Only the slowly dancing shadows cast upon the wall, will reveal.

Glancing in the direction as I pass, onward I continue upon my own journey to places yet to be revealed, words yet to be spoken, thoughts yet to become clear.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

I don't know you really ingame but I do remember seeing you around the forums a while ago; good to see another player return to Wurm!

Once Wurm has left it's stain on your soul you can never truly leave it.

I guess no one can ever stay away from Wurm forever :P

I can and will.

It is good to see you came back though. You turn Wurm into a better game for everyone around you.

Good to see old players checking in :)

I can and will.

It is good to see you came back though. You turn Wurm into a better game for everyone around you.

pls com back

I can and will.

Heh, someone is already trying to sell your account a second time around. Sad to see really, for various reasons.

=Ayes=

i tried quiting wurm twice, selling everything, it never worked, came back again, getting faster skills grinding more, gathering a bigger fortune :D

welcome back brash ! =) the orphanage now is called hills of aenasan btw and jenks run it with same goal like yours just different approach :) . I got your orphanage sign on my house :D .

Edited by rosedragon

Rumors I tell ya, I didn't see Brash in game, lies! Funny how Brash knew I didn't belong in the area I was in when we crossed paths. Must of not been gone that long to remember that hehe!

Cant wait to see you more on the forums, was allways interesting read. :)