Sign in to follow this  
Roame

ScarfaceRo's Deed Contest: Public Vote

Public vote  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which deed design do you prefer?

ScarfaceRo's deed design contest has come to a close, and has come to a public vote.

This is an "unofficial" poll, as the original thread stated "Just that in this case I won't pick the winner (it would be hard to do so considering I didn't really liked any of the entries), but instead just let the community chose the winner and reward the prize to the design with most "likes" (from valid accounts - made before this date and with at least 100 posts)." However, if my background in web design has taught me anything, it's that content "above the fold" gets the most views, so I am curious to see what a more balanced vote reveals.

For the record, Glomby's post won the "official" poll. This note is mad in case ScarfaceRo returns and the likes  tally has changed. Grats Glomby!

The "likes" tally is as follows: Boomza: 2; Capi: 1; Cookiestomper: 3; Glomby: 4; Keldun: 2; Roame: 4; Slikshot#1: 3; Slickshot#2: 0.

Finally, let us keep this topic free of posts arguing ScarfaceRo's whereabouts or intentions. For all intents and purposes, this topic and poll exists for interest's sake and the winner should expect to receive nothing tangible for their work. At least the entrants got to stretch our creative muscles, and the voters look at their pretty pictures!

The contestants, in alphabetical order based on username:

Before casting your vote, please take the time to view each entry. (Ctrl+click to open each link in a new tab)

I will also ask that the contestants refrain from casting a vote, whether for themselves or another.

EDIT: Just occurred to me that a poll probably needs a time limit. We'll use this one:

auction_timer_1401876630.gif

Edited by Roame

Scarfacero sold his deeds and characters on Pristine and moved away.

He never closed any of his threads, but this doesn't mean they are still of any interest.

To make things simpler, as you said, can anyone just close the thread?

Oh, I never knew I was the one with more valid likes. I wonder what happened to ScarfaceRo. The idea was quite good but very hard to deliver... In any event, thanks to anyone who liked my design. I'm honored :)

• Like 1

Winning a dead contest by "official" made-up twisted rules with less votes is a joke.  Eight is eight, regardless if they count to ScarfaceRo.  He was an untrustworthy sort.   I'm glad to have won; in his face. ;)

the winner should expect to receive nothing tangible for their work.

Backspace, erase. There for a second, I almost needed to hold a shod.

As also said by Roame, the contest winner (well consolation prize of 10 euros or 10 silver) was:

GLOMBY with this submission

Will contact the winner to discuss if he prefers the prize in silver coins or euros.

Please close this thread since it is totally useless, since the winner was selected in the original thread, according to the original rules.

Edited by ScarfaceRo
  • Like 1

As also said by Roame, the contest winner (well consolation prize of 10 euros or 10 silver) was:

GLOMBY with this submission

Will contact the winner to discuss if he prefers the prize in silver coins or euros.

Please close this thread since it is totally useless, since the winner was selected in the original thread, according to the original rules.

The prodigal son returns! Sarcasm aside, it's good to see you back.

The moderators may close this if they wish, but as I stated in the OP, I am still curious how a more balanced vote turns out. At "worst", it will only last another-

auction_timer_1401876630.gif;)

Edited by Roame

I didn't returned. I never intend to use the forums again, considering the reactions I got on a honest contest with a generous prize. I just logged to allow the prize to the legit winner. Don't expect to hear from me again on forums. ;)

• Like 1

Thread closed as it is no longer necessary, given that a winner has been clearly defined.