Sign in to follow this  
Miniroll

Code on Chaos that need changing.

Hunted status:

This is a re-occurring problem which really needs to be fixed.

Gaining hunted status for hitting someone in your own kingdom with a catapult gives you hunted status, in terms of raiding a deed if this persons pet is in a mine with another persons pet they instantly aggro onto each other.

This is especially important when it comes to using Hell horses as they have to be tame to ride safely on.

Simple way to fix this is to remove the hunted status completely on Chaos as it does not play the role its supposed to, its useless and is just an inconvenience to everyone.

Expanding a deed:

Upon recent changes of deeds ignoring aggressive animals when expanding, someone forgot to code it in for not allowing to expand over the top of enemy players/mines (as seen and used to a ridiculous advantage recently)

Hell Horses:

If the rider on the Hell horse is riding it untamed, the Hell horse shouldn't attack the rider, instead it should just kick him off or not fight at all.

On top of this, own kingdom tower guards should not aggro to the Hell horse (or vice versa) if the player is riding it, as the player is meant to have the Hell horse under control.

They need to de-spawn instantly the moment the mission for them is over, instead of waiting for a GM to whiz kill it.

They should be aligned to the correct kingdom, I.e a Blacklight based kingdom should not have a friendly Fo avatar, instead it should have a friendly Lib one. This goes for all PMKs. Whitelight based kingdoms should have their respective Gods Avatar neutral to them.

I am sure there is more annoying inconvenient things but this is all I come up with for now.

• Like 1

Should not be able to make suggestion within 24 hours after dying?

Hell horses have worked that way for as long as I've known and is the disadvantage to not keeping them tame. Didn't even realize you could ride an untamed one to be honest.

Hunted has been on chaos for a very long time and is just stupid, people still camp noobs on chaos and it doesn't help, the only help is when those who do the camping get killed.

Expanding a deed is likely just an oversight, but that said so were reinforced beams so who knows!

GM's shouldn't have to wiz-kill animals, if it doesn't de-spawn it shouldn't be killed by a GM...

p.s.

Fixed ya sig
Mol Rehan whinge.

• Like 7

Some of this could be used on every server.

Also, the Guards attacking untamed hell horses if you mount them.  They're seen as enemy Kingdom's horses due to the code.  The horse has a rider, and is still red.  They'll attack.

Avatars should die at least sometime.

Expanding a mine over agressive creatures in caves is intended. It is too difficult to remove agressives creatures below ground to expand a deed.

I especially see it going perfectly hand in hand with the thought that caves are not intended to be safe anymore.

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 1

If you want non aggressive hellhorses without taming go fo. Otherwise tame it like everyone else. The tower guard part does need fixing for fo, though.

Expanding a mine over agressive creatures in caves is intended. It is too difficult to remove agressives creatures below ground to expand a deed.

I especially see it going perfectly hand in hand with the thought that caves are not intended to be safe anymore.

'Creatures', Not players.

If you're allowed to expand a deed over players why are you not allowed to increase guards during an attack? (Not that you can put any more guards in commoragh xD)

Maybe something like siege timers? a set of rules which prevent defenders from doing certain things.

A bit like having to drain the deed first to give a 2 hour window in which you're allowed to cast disintegrate now.

I also thought of a cool idea with towers, maybe have an office position which allows that person to command towers/guards to perform certain stances.

I.e They either go full out on mobs whatever the circumstances.

or Group up first before attacking so theres more than one at a time.

or Set them to hold a specific area and not leave it.

It would add a bit of variety to PvP and actually make tower guards more of a threat. :)

• Like 1

If you want non aggressive hellhorses without taming go fo. Otherwise tame it like everyone else. The tower guard part does need fixing for fo, though.

Yes the fo part of it is kind of messed up. would be good to see fo priests able to ride them without kingdom guards going nuts.