Sign in to follow this  
oberion

Mission bugged for me (old missions still visible)

Got some old missions listed in my mission list.  They are from about a week up to a few days old.  I was told to create a new thread about my problem, fyi.

Libila's horrendous test of sacrifice: 31% (5/20/14 expired)

Libila asks you to create 10 spirit mansions.

Vynora's strong challenge of construction: 11% (5/25/14) expired

Vynora asks you to create 10 stalls

Fo's journey: 4% (5/26/14 expired)

Fo wants you to slay 40 Foal.

The server has restarted since the first mission bugged,  I've also restarted my client countless times since then.  Changed servers from Exodus to Deli and back.  Show back up when I travel back to Exodus. All show still at a state of % and not failed or Done. I think all personal missions have bugged out while I was offline.

There is something weird going on with missions.

The normal missions are named "Everybody: whatever", once you start completing objectives you get another mission in your journal named without the "Everybody:".

That other copy seems to stick after the mission completes/fails, it's also not giving any rewards or anything so i don't even know why it shows up.

These are the "personal" missions ... your own contribution to the Everyone missions.  They are supposed to move to the FAIL status at some point, but that's not happening on a timely manner.

• Like 1

These are the "personal" missions ... your own contribution to the Everyone missions.  They are supposed to move to the FAIL status at some point, but that's not happening on a timely manner.

Noticed this on Horror for Vynora. Supposed to give her hull planks. I'm pretty certain it failed miserably a couple days ago.