Sign in to follow this  
Tiu

Black Legion - Chaos

Seriously, I can't explain how much more enjoyable the game is on Chaos. We help each other out on all our projects and provide each other with equipment. The sense of community is great, theres always something to do and someone to talk too. You're actions have a purpose and there isnt any of this 'i'll do it for silver' stuff you get on freedom. It feels like a totally different game.

Don't believe me? I'm sure some of the long time freedomers who recently came over will let you know.

Tired of grinding for titles? Put those skills to the test and great use fueling the battle against the non-believers! Liblia whispers, will you answer?

Applications back up after some slight downtime.

Join Black Legion today and invest your skills and knowledge in creating a better, darker future on the Chaos server.

group.png

What are you waiting for? Answer the call of the whisperer and join Black Legion today!

apply.png

Edited by Daolin

Black Legion prides itself on having a mature community based on mutual respect and having fun above all else.

If this is the sort of community you are interested in being part of and you would like to try out some risk-free pvp then you should send in an application,

group.png

What are you waiting for? Answer the call of the whisperer and join Black Legion today!

apply.png

The first kingdom to offer free guard towers! Bump for Blacklight Glory!

We can use an acronyms,,   DoE   Demonocracy of Ebonaura...     

[23:26:07] <Issle> Rose's place is the only wurm place where Freedomers, Blacklighters, ex Jenn Kellons and ex Mol Rehans can coexist in harmony.

I took a break from the war effort those days that raiding was disabled in chaos and spent some time in Rosedragons deed, Deathfell. Folks, it was amazing. So many friendly people. Blacklighters, Freedomers, a Jenn Kellon who likes to teleport around and many more. Makes you understand that Chaos wurm, has much more than building a reinforced bunker and walls. An awesome deed in blacklighters lands.

:P

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8

Edited by Issle

[23:26:07] <Issle> Rose's place is the only wurm place where Freedomers, Blacklighters, ex Jenn Kellons and ex Mol Rehans can coexist in harmony.

I took a break from the war effort those days that raiding was disabled in chaos and spent some time in Rosedragons deed, Deathfell. Folks, it was amazing. So many friendly people. Blacklighters, Freedomers, a Jenn Kellon who likes to teleport around and many more. Makes you understand that Chaos wurm, has much more than building a reinforced bunker and walls. An awesome deed in blacklighters lands.

:P

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8

When people succumb to my charms... whatever kingdom they was... they are now MINE. Stay tuned for open slaves position for Deathfell.

Tired of having to worry about your food bar? Sick of relying on cotton to heal your wounds?

Join Black Legion today, never eat again! That's right, stand at your forge and craft until your heart's content and your food bar will never go down.

group.png

What are you waiting for? Start taking advantage of the benefits of Mycelium today!

apply.png

Mycelium may also be used to heal wounds every 30 secs.

Edited by Daolin

More famous freedomers everyday! Black Legion is a great place to try out Chaos, even if you are unsure if it will be your cup of tea. I came just to get a feel for things, and haven't left since!

• Like 1

Enjoy fist fighting gravity? Quit your job, and join the Legion today!

Recruitment is temporarily through PM only - A new recruitment link will be posted as soon as possible but in the meantime anyone interested in joining Black Legion may pm either of the following people here on the wurm forum:

Daolin

Danny

Rosedragon

Pijavice

Edited by Daolin

Looking for a mature and laid back community on Chaos? Afraid you might get lost in a crowd in a larger kingdom? Black Legion is the perfect place for you!