Sign in to follow this  
Tiu

Black Legion - Chaos

Bump. Many new guys joining and creating an active and friendly community.

Want to try Chaos but worried that you don't have the skills to survive?

Join Black Legion today, it doesn't matter if you are a seasoned player lacking skills or you just made your first spindle.

What matters to us is that you are respectful to the community and contribute where you are able, skills are just an extra.

bonealtar.png

What are you waiting for? Join our community today!

Join The Black Legion!

apply.png

The Black Legion stands together, and fights together! Nowhere on the PvE servers can you find the teamwork that you can find here on Chaos. Each member is a part of a greater whole, so that each action taken is that much more fulfilling. Don't come here for the loot, or the game play differences, come here to be a part of a dark and trusting family! 

• Like 1

Everyday I login to Wurm, I get to be greeted by a group of players who watch my back, and give me a warm welcome. How about you? Do you login lonely and trying to start a conversation on Freedom or Global chat? If so, you don't know what you are missing in the Black Legion!

Don't look chaos for its inter-kingdom dramas or the stabbings as they are something for the leaders to get headache of(or look at it, if you like game of thrones)...   Look at chaos for its new level of teamwork: where each dirt, each tool, each armor, each swing matters. The extra level of satisfaction when you are making something, whatever it is armors, deed, or boat, as most likely each of them are important to push the kingdom forward instead for measly more coins. Of course there are a lot more to experience, like new level of survival experiences when you wander out, planning deeds on strategic level instead decorative level, to climbing into leadership positions where you can become one of the voice of the people to decide the kingdom fate.

If anyone interested to know what is day to day in chaos looks like, feel free to pm me, I am always up for talk.

• Like 3

You like free cool stuff? Black Legion offers you free HotS towers to make your deed just a little darker or spookier. 

We could not do this without the support of our kingdom brothers and sisters however! If you really want to see the full glory of the Black Light, come to Chaos for a spell, see all that the Black Legion has to offer, and enjoy a more fulfilling Wurm experience.  

• Like 1

Want to try Chaos but worried that you don't have the skills to survive?

Join Black Legion today, it doesn't matter if you are a seasoned player lacking skills or you just made your first spindle.

What matters to us is that you are respectful to the community and contribute where you are able, skills are just an extra.

bonealtar.png

What are you waiting for? Join our community today!

Join The Black Legion!

apply.png

The Legion adds more dead to its ranks each day. If you are looking for a little more out of Wurm, Black Legion is the place to find it!

Edited by GorgonKain

Obligatory bump! Even when I am sick I feel the need to support the Legion where I can! xP

Hi, im new and would like to join the Black Legion, let me know what i need to do thank you :)

Use the forums through the apply link or contact Daolin on the forums or ingame!