Sign in to follow this  
Tiu

Black Legion - Chaos

Our devotion to Libila is unwavering, her legion stands tall, come be a part of it.

Join Black Legion today!

Edited by Daolin

THE DAILY LIBILA NEWS

A day after failing the siege of the Black Legion Capital, Mol Rehan attempted to siege again the island fortress of Kaer Morhen. Two brave black legion members, Telecosmos and Emmanuel showed up to defend. After two and a half hours of siege, the attackers got outrepaired and repelled. Magranon's champion Jukimo after seeing that they would not be able to breach the fortress token, gathered his troops into their boats and sailed back to their villages.

BLACK LEGION

Meridius has been bought from an ex Jenn Kellon and is used in Black Legion. Contact Sizzle in the forums or Issle/Clifford ingame about it.

Black Legion wants you!

Black Legion is a Horde of the Summoned based PMK on the chaos server, whether you want to join an existing town or create your own place, there's room for you here. 

shield.png

What are you waiting for? Answer the call of the whisperer and join Black Legion today!

apply.png

Hey, I have sent my application and received no response. Whats up?

Hey, I have sent my application and received no response. Whats up?

There have been no applications through our form with the any name even remotely resembling yours.

If you are interested in applying I recommend you complete the application form.

Thanks!

Black Legion wants you!

Black Legion is a Horde of the Summoned based PMK on the chaos server, whether you want to join an existing town or create your own place, there's room for you here. 

shield.png

What are you waiting for? Answer the call of the whisperer and join Black Legion today!

apply.png

• Like 2