Sign in to follow this  
Tiu

Black Legion - Chaos

I am so interested in this! Never played on Chaos, but have about a year of experiance in pvp on Epic, and would like to see the community on the freedom-isles pvp island. Cant be bothered at the moment to apply and join due to the Xanadu deed build-up, but will be in touch in the future!

Join Black Legion and become beloved of Libila

If you're new to Chaos, or just thinking about testing it out for a bit, we'd love to have you.  Training available, all the help you could ask for!

I have baked some more mycellium brownies, just pick cake!

We playing evil... we stab other kingdom people and we talk... evil stuffs. We are quiet new compared to JK and MR but we are growing, learning, and improving our kingdom.. together. Some of us raise their swords everyday, some others spend theirs time crafting and improving items for the others, all appreciated, these give meanings to grind those skills. :)

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 1

Want to try Chaos but worried about losing valuable equipment?

As a member of Black Legion, attachment to items is something you can leave on the Freedom Isle's due to the dedication of some of the finest crafters in the land.  

bonealtar.png

What are you waiting for? Answer the call of the whisperer and join Black Legion today!

apply.png

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Bump !

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one†
― Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee would have picked

the difficult path

and join the Blacklighters.

Which path do you chose ?

Edited by Issle

Black Legion is the best!

Shameless black lighter plug incoming: Standing on mycelium while crafting keeps you at 99% nutrition all day!

• Like 1

Join the Legion, and live like you died yesterday!

• Like 3

Bump. Proudly defending our lands against the invading bullies. Are you the bully or the bullied ? Chose your side.

Are you a Platesmith or Fletcher living on freedom but seeking a better, more appreciated life?

Join Black Legion today and invest your skills and knowledge in creating a better, darker future on the Chaos server.

group.png

What are you waiting for? Answer the call of the whisperer and join Black Legion today!

apply.png

• Like 1

Ever been interested in PvP, but don't know what to do? Wanted to show a certain someone what for, but could not? Join Black Legion and let the dark, fluffy, evils show you how to make a more enjoyable life with cannibalism, torture, and, and delicious cookies!

The darkness still calls with a cold voice.....

Join BL with us, prevent the invaders from destroying freedom lands. The ranks of the dead swell, and with it, the chance to end the threats that plague all of Freedom. 

I joined BL a few months back, most fun I've had in wurm. +1 awesome place to come

Lemme tell you a little story:

I was once a PvE player, living on Independence, milking my cows and having a jolly good ol' time. Then one day, the Empire of Mol Rehan invaded our peaceful lands and caused quite a ruckus. Instead of posting about it in the hopes that someone, somewhere decided to do something about it, I decided to take the fight to the source. Since then I have found a warm and inviting community in the Black Legion, quite unlike any village I have ever seen or been a part of on a PvE server. Everything I do here forwards a greater part of a whole, instead of grinding just to fuel more grinding. 

Unlike some other kingdoms that are active across the lands of Freedom we here at the Black Legion:

Respect our initiates. Every soul here is a valued member of the community.

Equip new players with the necessary tools of their chosen trade, be it fletching, plate smithing, animal husbandry, or fighting. 

Not create leud and harassing items on our rival's deeds.

Only participate in unique hunts on other servers where it is open and we are directly invited by the majority player-base.

Move towards enjoying the systems only available on Chaos to Freedomers.

Work towards a singular, overreaching goal that makes Wurm a more satisfying game to play.

There are also some marked benefits to choosing the Black Light over those goody-good White Lighters:

Never eat again! Standing on Mycelium recovers both food and nutrition, so you can craft at maximum bonus all day!

Be a priest on either server, or even both, and enjoy the benefits of each as you cross the borders back into PvE lands.

Hang out with zombies! They are cool people too!

So what are you waiting for? Liblia whispers 

apply.png

Edited by GorgonKain
  • Like 6