Does wurm need to change  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Cap skills at 60 then choose 3 master trade skills to a 100

2. 2. Does wurm need to change its way of thinking to retain new customers

3. 3. What would you like to change

• A better Combat system
    • Skill grind to be reduced
    • To have better social and interaction with other players
    • To be able to do everything in game but only be a master of one trade.
    • Ways of making in game coin from npcs (better than what we have now)
    • Pay to play
    • Reduce the amount of alts a player has
    • Don't change anything

Ok this is simple lets have a vote on does wurm need to change.

Yes or No

Edited by Swistony

The poll questions are ridiculous, unthought, very general, serve no purpose, and greatly biased. I won't vote.

You are trolling and hate the oldschool players.

From some other topics of yours:

The fact is most of the player base are ###### idiots and I'm talking about the vets here narrow minded fools and I'm trialling threw all the posts that have half decent ideas and get shut down , which are normally by vets.

I'm ###### sick of people who think everything is fine, open your eyes
Edited by Issle

###### you then lol

##### you too then. If you like to exchange poop-bombs, you came to the right person buddy.

Edited by Issle
  • Like 1

To the OP, can we just vote you off the island?

Edited by Chiqa
  • Like 3

##### you too then.

I'm sick of all the negativity to change in this game so if you haven't got anything constructive to say don't say it. I might not be the best at doing a poll but these are things that people have asked about in the past from freinds posts and other forums and my opinion as we'll If that ok with you.

To the OP, can we jsut vote you off the island?

FAIL I HOPE YOUR ON ALL WEEK CUS THAT WAS ###### HILARIOUS.

Well since the bottom section was bias with no option to make no changes i had to vote combat as that was the worst one of the bunch in my eyes. 

Edited by Kegan

There's no negativity for change. It's just that you are asking for things that make no sense ? Remove silver purchases from Rolf ? Someone has to pay for the server bills you know.

• Pay to play
    • Pay 2 win
    • Get rid of being able to buy silver of Rolf.
    • Work for coin not buy it

That is essentially the same thing posted 4 times. 

You are seeking to change most of Wurm. No I do not think the whole game needs to be revamped. Your poll is bias so I will not vote. 

I get the feeling you don't understand why this game is appealing to a lot of players. It is because it is hard to get to the top skill and takes a long time. If you can play the game and in three months time be the top tier in all skills then why come back and play? I guess if you like feeding animals or hunting there might be a reason but for most players the game is about working for that skill and you are wanting to essentially take that away from them. I guess if you don't understand that then i can see why you think it needs changing but for the ones that enjoy the slow skill grind then you are attacking the way they want to play. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 5

Thank you I have amended the poll please keep the constructive criticism coming.

I voted not to read any of your post anymore.

I get the feeling you don't understand why this game is appealing to a lot of players. It is because it is hard to get to the top skill and takes a long time. If you can play the game and in three months time be the top tier in all skills then why come back and play? I guess if you like feeding animals or hunting there might be a reason but for most players the game is about working for that skill and you are wanting to essentially take that away from them. I guess if you don't understand that then i can see why you think it needs changing but for the ones that enjoy the slow skill grind then you are attacking the way they want to play.

I fully understand this game my friend. But you don't understand that many people leave because of the way it is, I personally love the grind but I feel when I have achieved such lvls which I have in Certain skills it really means nothing cus everyone els can do the same . The only trade in this game is bricks and mortar.

I voted not to read any of your post anymore.

Good for you mate thx for that great input .

ITT: Bashing OP.

Edited by Alec

i dont think that is right way to speak with folks here

folks plays wurm for many years and i think u have no rights to speak about things u dont know... There is always need for something new and better or inproved...  

But when i read u says bricks and mortar is only way to make money ingame... i know u are just another trollish noob around...

Edited by RockyBalboa
  • Like 1

1. Skillcap is stupid, you are capped at 100 anyway. 

2. Restricting alts is stupid even though i dont like them.

3. Skill grind to be reduced: maybe on some skills that barely has any use and are hard as ###### to grind like beverages etc... otherwise no. 

4. To be able to do everything in game but only be a master of one trade is stupid.

5. Ways of making in game coin from npcs (better than what we have now) That would just destroy the economy and you can make money from traders already.

6. Pay to play: What is the problem with the current system? And what would this solve?

The rest i agree with

Edited by atazs

1. Skillcap is stupid, you are capped at 100 anyway. 

2. Restricting alts is stupid even though i dont like them.

3. Skill grind to be reduced: maybe on some skills but no.

4. To be able to do everything in game but only be a master of one trade is stupid.

5. Ways of making in game coin from npcs (better than what we have now) That would just destroy the economy and you can make money from traders already.

6. Pay to play: What is the problem with the current system? And what would this solve?

The rest i agree with

1 all skill cap to 60 pick 3 skills eg carpentry tree felling plank making to 100 trade master carpenter

2 why stupid?

3 because the rest of the gaming world don't like it apart from the handful of vets that play here

4 why stupid? Stupid people reply with saying stupid means they haven't got an argument

5 what economy are you on about are we on about the same game

6 pay 2 win is ant a game IMO , if I wanted to I could spend £100 s in the shop and buy all the gear bricks i want but where's the fun in that.

So if i am understanding you are more or less saying that people leave the game because they can not play it for free? For 90e-100e a year you can have a 1s deed and a premium charater so i don't feel we need to create an economy so some players can play for free. If they are wanting to play for free they just as well not be here in my eyes they are not helping to pay for anything. I pay my subscription every year through the shop even though i don't have too just to support the game some.

Anyway i am done with this topic yes there are things that could be changed but most of them are not what you have suggested..imo

• Like 1

Where did you get that from lol of course you have to your premium. Players leave because servers are dead skill grind is crazy and all the other things I have mention Jesus mate where did get I said the game should be free .

Ps I'm on about buying shop coin to pay for things in game.

Edited by Swistony

Ok look my friend :) Why would rolf do that? Why would we all cap at lvl 60 and then get 3 master skills? and then are you saying to get 3 master skills from the start? because that would then mean that the non prems get master skills. And then think about all the people who worked hard to get to lvl 80 or 70 in alot of there skills, are you saying that they can no longer have those skills? Your thinking about yourself, Not thinking about the others.

The better Idea is that once two of your skills reach lvl 99.99 then you get three Master Skill points to get to 109.99. So say Archery, if you loved archery and you got to 99.99 and say fighting to 99.99 then you can choose 3 of any skill to get to 109.99

That would be about the only way to have *mastery Skills* Because then the 7 year players will not have wasted there time. and then if you ignored the mastery skill idea and he just capped it at say 60 I think that would be a good idea, but every old player would be mad and go off and then in a week it would be changed unless Rolf didn't care.

Ok look my friend :) Why would rolf do that? Why would we all cap at lvl 60 and then get 3 master skills? and then are you saying to get 3 master skills from the start? because that would then mean that the non prems get master skills. And then think about all the people who worked hard to get to lvl 80 or 70 in alot of there skills, are you saying that they can no longer have those skills? Your thinking about yourself, Not thinking about the others.

The better Idea is that once two of your skills reach lvl 99.99 then you get three Master Skill points to get to 109.99. So say Archery, if you loved archery and you got to 99.99 and say fighting to 99.99 then you can choose 3 of any skill to get to 109.99

That would be about the only way to have *mastery Skills* Because then the 7 year players will not have wasted there time. and then if you ignored the mastery skill idea and he just capped it at say 60 I think that would be a good idea, but every old player would be mad and go off and then in a week it would be changed unless Rolf didn't care.

First of all I'm truly not thinking about myself I'm thinking of the game. But thank you for your suggestion that is a great idea. Why we need to do it is because you be able to increase trade because not every one would be god at everything eg you choose to be a master bulk smith and I'm a master masonry so I need you to make me the best tools and you need me to supply you with the best ql stone. All I'm trying to do is trow out there some ideas.

First of all I'm truly not thinking about myself I'm thinking of the game. But thank you for your suggestion that is a great idea. Why we need to do it is because you be able to increase trade because not every one would be god at everything eg you choose to be a master bulk smith and I'm a master masonry so I need you to make me the best tools and you need me to supply you with the best ql stone. All I'm trying to do is trow out there some ideas.

Except the grind that you hate already prevents people from being a master of everything, unless they spend lots of time working towards it.