Sign in to follow this  
Yamuliss

Trader & Island Deed for Sale

Want to sell deed in the inner sea on indy. Cords are 33X 25Y not to far from Quency Mines and Pickle Island. This is not a resource deed how ever there is Mountain area near by thats not claimed by Quency or any one else. In fact there alot of Mountain area unclaimed close by. The island when i deeded it looked really bad. I put alot time into Terraforming it. I also paid for nearly 400 floor boards to stop the spread of marsh and to clean the island completely free of marsh. Currently the island being used as a tree farm with about 300 sprouts on it. It also has several thousand dirt in crates stored there to further expand the island.

Island Name: Atlantis

GM permission to change highway connecting to deed was given and still active.

Island size 31x31  15 north 15 west 15 south 15 east is tile arrangement

Upkeep 1 silver 92 copper monthly

Current paid up to 44 days

Along with the deed comes approx 200 more floor boards, Wagon 2 Horses

I have an unused trader form for the island that goes with this package deal.

You want a nice setup and a good deal this is it. Prime Real Estate on Wurm in Indy and in good timeing as the new trade city up north is being built.

No issues with mobs so no need for hireing guards. Lots of sharks near by how ever.

Buyer can place the trader on this deed or anywhere else as its a trader form.

PRICE: 1 GOLD Im firm on the price.

Note: This island could be used for anything. Very giood location as its the passage point to get from maddog canal through to the inner sea.

Deed also comes with holding toon.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, May 25, 2014 - OT
Hidden by Jberg, May 25, 2014 - OT

Not worth a gold...not at ALL...had a much larger full size village/town deed with much more than trees and dirt that I sold for FAR less...your ripping people off

We often value our work more than others, This does not mean it is a ripoff attempt. 

• Like 1

Not worth a gold...not at ALL...had a much larger full size village/town deed with much more than trees and dirt that I sold for FAR less...your ripping people off

IN RESPONSE TO ELVINBLADE COMMENT

Well you clearly didnt read the description or you wouldnt been so nieve to respond so negatively to it! I would appreciate it if you keep your personal comments about what i sell on the forum and for how much to yourself. You clearly sir/mam what ever you are do not know what your talking about and do not know the rules regarding the forum. Your action in the reply you gave could be considered spam.

First of all it includes a trader deed which set value when buying it at any trader is 50 silver. Its an unplaced trader which means it doesnt have to go on the island and further more has much more value and use.

Next, Is the roughly 200 floor boards unused last i checked that equates to 5 copper per board so that roughly 10 silver not to mention the already 25 silver ive spent in boards placed on the island already.

Next the close to 300 sprouts stored in bsbs on the island. There also the roughly 7,000 dirt resting on the island that can be used to expand or reshape the island.

Then the cost of the two 5sp horses along with the cart with 7 rafts on it.

Then the fact that the deed itself is much bigger then a normal deed placement.

The fact i terraformed the whole deed which took roughly a month.

Im ripping people off you say? Really show me how thats a rip off or perhaps keep your comments to yourself or atleast think about what you say before you say it.

Edited by Yamuliss

Well you clearly didnt read the description or you wouldnt been so nieve to respond so negatively to it! I would appreciate it if you keep your personal comments about what i sell on the forum and for how much to yourself. You clearly sir/mam what ever you are do not know what your talking about and do not know the rules regarding the forum. Your action in the reply you gave could be considered spam.

First of all it includes a trader deed which set value when buying it at any trader is 50 silver. Its an unplaced trader which means it doesnt have to go on the island and further more has much more value and use.

Next, Is the roughly 200 floor boards unused last i checked that equates to 5 copper per board so that roughly 10 silver not to mention the already 25 silver ive spent in boards placed on the island already.

Next the close to 300 sprouts stored in bsbs on the island. There also the roughly 7,000 dirt resting on the island that can be used to expand or reshape the island.

Then the cost of the two 5sp horses along with the cart with 7 rafts on it.

Then the fact that the deed itself is much bigger then a normal deed placement.

The fact i terraformed the whole deed which took roughly a month.

Im ripping people off you say? Really show me how thats a rip off or perhaps keep your comments to yourself or atleast think about what you say before you say it.

I'll bite ... 31 x 31 is a normal sized deed imo, most of ours and our alliance are that or larger, 10 in floorboards and dirt at best, I couldnt put a value on the sprouts but guessing not all that, trader contract is 32 - 40 silver to buy with the drain back, the deed itself has little value without the trader placed, so the trader contract might yield 30 - 40 s on a good day, there's little value left in the deed and what's left on the table.

Sell all the things you consider valuable first, or price it out via current pricing, not what you paid or have already used, then you have the value of your deed which isnt much imo, no on deed mining etc, its worth the disband value imo.

Happy selling.

yeah, I don't think this is some ripoff attempt. but I think you should be happy if you get 50s. specially because placing deeds is half price now so the size of your deed isn't really worth much anymore.

(and the floorboards you used just means you put your deed in a bad spot, not really something a buyer should have to pay for)

I'll bite ... 31 x 31 is a normal sized deed imo, most of ours and our alliance are that or larger, 10 in floorboards and dirt at best, I couldnt put a value on the sprouts but guessing not all that, trader contract is 32 - 40 silver to buy with the drain back, the deed itself has little value without the trader placed, so the trader contract might yield 30 - 40 s on a good day, there's little value left in the deed and what's left on the table.

Sell all the things you consider valuable first, or price it out via current pricing, not what you paid or have already used, then you have the value of your deed which isnt much imo, no on deed mining etc, its worth the disband value imo.

Happy selling.

thank you for your openion but i disagree with your assessment of the value. Id keep it for less then a gold and plant the trader and work the trader and in 8 months time id have close to half of what i have in back.

yeah, I don't think this is some ripoff attempt. but I think you should be happy if you get 50s. specially because placing deeds is half price now so the size of your deed isn't really worth much anymore.

(and the floorboards you used just means you put your deed in a bad spot, not really something a buyer should have to pay for)

Not placed in a bad spot at all alot traffic by way of boat goes through the area. As i stated the floor boards are expensive and a pain to make the fact i did most the work and the fact its in a prime location makes it worth what its worth again appreciate your response and openion but i disagree with you. Also last i checked islands was desirable.

Edited by Yamuliss

was not attempting to spam...was just saying that I thought you were being SERIOUSLY unrealistic about your asking price for many reasons

Edited by elvinblade

While many of us don't think that this is worth what your asking (me included), If you can sell it for that price then good for you! :)