Sign in to follow this  
Gaffer

cactus and palm trees for sand tiles

I will do a necro bump to this and add many of the same suggestions. Because.

Spoiler

On 5/23/2014 at 9:24 AM, Mishia said:

Cactus's similar to thorns too? Walk over their tiles, get a scratch or two? Impaled with a few spines?

Throw in some tumbleweed type decorations like rocks on grass/dirt tiles, too. Ahh, the desert would look awesome. n.n

+1 Like this idea with the addition of the thorn and brewing ideas.

Given the content that was added since OP: Actual coconuts from the palm trees please, not whatever abominations are currently created in wurmian kitchens as a substitute.

yes would love to see cactus in the deserts.  palm trees would have to be within 1 to 20 slope above water and could grow on either dirt directly next to sand or sand directly next to dirt. 

Palm Trees for sand tiles, also cactus. Please add to trees available for planting, and thank you.

Yes please to cactus and palm trees, been wanting the trees forever but only for the waterfront areas of sand :)

Please Palm Trees :) I would love them.  One of the main trees that I have wanted for ages.  Would be able to add a bit of tropical flare to the landscape.

Pineapple bushes and banana trees would be nice as well. And no need to make pineapples and coconuts anymore :)